از این به بعد می توانید برای انواع گوشی های نوکیا سری 60 ویرایش سوم با سلیقه خود تم بسازید :smile:
نام برنامه Carbide.ui S60 Theme Edition v3.1.1 maintenance release for Symbian OS می باشد.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Carbide.ui 3.1.1 is a maintenance release for Carbide.ui. It fixes some known issues with Carbide.ui 3.1, the most important one being support for the E61/62 and Nokia 5500 screen resolutions (see Release notes for full details). Some of the code used to implement the fixes is an early drop of an upcoming product. Because of this we recommend that you upgrade to 3.1.1 ONLY if you encounter one or more of the bugs listed in the Release notes. If you have no issues with Carbide.ui 3.1 you should continue to work with that version.
Carbide.ui S60 Theme Edition for Symbian OS is a tool that enables the creation of packages to customize the appearance of the user interface on S60 devices. These packages can then be used by any device user to alter the look and feel of their S60 device.
Carbide.ui has been designed with the creative professional in mind. It allows the S60 UI to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout, without the need for layout defi nition coding or specialized mobile design experience. In addition, Carbide.ui can be integrated with a wide range of creative graphic and audio packages, allowing designers to work with their favorite tools.
Carbide.ui S60 Theme Edition for Symbian OS creates S60 themes that alter the appearance of the S60 UI and S60 Music Player. Themes can be created, edited, and viewed easily. Full WYSIWYG features allow the appearance of wallpaper, application icons, color schemes, or any other UI component to be evaluated accurately. Once a theme has been created, the tool will package it into a Symbian OS installation fi le and prepare it for Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection, if required, after which it will be ready for deployment to devices.
The latest version adds support for S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 and its new theme capabilities, including new screensaver files support, enhanced ringtone file-support, Arabic and Hebrew UI support and new MIDP Color group. These new platform features provide developers and creative professionals with new opportunities to create innovative and compelling experiences for the end user.
WYSIWYG functionality :
Carbide.ui has been designed for creative professionals. Theme design is
undertaken using familiar creative tools and WYSIWYG layout, without the
need for layout defi nition coding or specialized mobile design experience.
Support for all customizable theme components :
The Carbide.ui editor provides functionality to create or modify a theme.
The editor gives access to all the customizable S60 UI elements, such as
background graphics, highlight areas, application icons, pop-up windows,
colors, sounds, morphing eff ects, background, settings item list, and the
Multiple screen resolutions support :
All available S60 UI screen resolutions are supported (352 x 416 pixels, 240
x 320 pixels, and 176 x 208 pixels) in both landscape and portrait modes.
Third-party graphics editor support :
The Carbide.ui editor can be linked with many graphics tools. With the
ability to import several graphics formats, Carbide.ui allows designers to
use their favorite graphics editor. Graphic theme elements can then be
edited with a simple double click of the desired image.
Third-party audio editor support :
The Carbide.ui editor can be linked with many audio-editing tools. With the
ability to import multiple audio-fi le formats, Carbide.ui allows designers to
use their favorite audio editor. Audio elements can then be edited with a
simple double click of the desired audio icon.
Gallery view :
A gallery provides functionality to view an existing theme portfolio and
select a theme for editing.
Task list :
To help manage the wide choice of customizable components in a theme,
the editor includes a task list. This task list records whether an item is
complete, pending, or not included in a theme project.
Signing keys wizard :
A signing keys wizard assists with the creation of self-signing keys and the
management of developer certifi cates for signing themes for
S60 3rd Edition devices.
Packaging and DRM :
Carbide.ui creates Symbian OS installation (.sis) fi les, which can be signed
for use in all S60 2nd Edition and S60 3rd Edition devices. It can also create
installation fi les in the *.pip format that can be DRM-protected using the
Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit.
Support for themes in the S60 platform :
Support is provided for generating themes for:
• S60 2nd Edition.
• S60 2nd Edition, Feature Pack 1.
• S60 2nd Edition, Feature Pack 2.
• S60 2nd Edition, Feature Pack 3.
• S60 3rd Edition.
• S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1.
• S60 platform support.
• WYSIWYG design functionality.
• Support for all customizable theme components.
• Support for third-party graphics, audio, and
• Full support for all S60 screen resolutions.
• Content import.
• Full theme package generation and DRM protection.
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or
Microsoft Windows XP Home SP2.
• 512 MB of RAM (2GB of RAM recommended).
• 1.5-GHz or faster Pentium-class processor (2.8-GHz or
faster Pentium-class processor recommended).
• 430 MB of free disk space.
• Display card with support for 16-bit color at 1,280 x 1,024
pixel resolution (24-bit color support recommended).
• A sound card is recommended.
What's new in 3.1.1?
- 320x240 landscape resolution for E61/E62/E61i
- Square (208x208) resolution for Nokia 5500
- Export/Import support
- Search support
- Problem with bitmap icons in 2nd Edition Feature Pack 2 resolved
- Resolved problems in SVG to SVGT conversion (arc and named colors for some
vector graphic editors)
- Animated GIF can be used as screensaver.
- Arabic & Hebrew landscape indicators
- Java Wait Bar Increment and Idle graphics.
- Resolved problems with pasting bitmaps and mask handling.
- Sis package optimization for S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 devices.
- Packaging of 3rd party icons for S60 3rd Edition and previous devices
- Defect when switching to Nine piece mode for highlights has been resolved
- Tab and Volume indicator skinning for s60 2nd Edition Feature Pack 3
- Popup preview color group
- Several new features, at beta level, are included:
a)Editing SVG colors
b)Component store for single element and group of elements
c)Multiple selection functionality
d)Reproducing animation in WYSIWYG editor
More information on these features is available in "What's New" document.
توجه: برای دانلود باید در فروم نوکیا ثبت نام کنید.
برای رجیستر کردن برنامه از اطلاعات زیر استفاده کنید:
Username : dzconstantine
Serialnumber : GAWAEFDY4BOQO7XUC7T75N2I2Y6BK2TPKFTYOLQCCQ2OWYQ54AWB7NDFUW7LAB4AILOE3Y56DY
توجه: این برنامه توسط Professional و برای سایت Mobile4Persian.com تهیه شده.هرگونه کپی برداری تنها با ذکر منبع مجاز می باشد. :-o