کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
28 جولای 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
@takhfif_100
مباحث مربوط به Zilliqa ZIL

Where can I stake my $ZIL? Can I stake my $ZIL in a wallet?

Non-custodial staking of $ZIL in wallets is now available in Phase 1, please refer to our dedicated staking page for a comprehensive list of SSN operators you can stake your $ZIL with.

What is the minimum and maximum amount of $ZIL I can stake?
There is no limit on the maximum amount of $ZIL you can stake. However, the minimum amount of $ZIL you can stake is 10 $ZIL.

What is Governance $ZIL ($gZIL)? How do I earn it and what can I use it for?
$gZIL are ZRC-2 compliant fungible tokens that can be earned alongside $ZIL staking rewards. $gZIL will only be issued when a user withdraws his/her $ZIL stakings rewards from his/her designated SSN operator. For every 1,000 $ZIL earned as staking reward, 1 gZIL will be issued (i.e. 0.001 $gZIL will be issued for every 1 $ZIL staking reward).

The rationale behind issuing $gZIL is to capture long-term token holders and give them access to governance tokens that they can later use to make ecosystem-wide decisions (e.g. in a DAO like structure where $gZIL holders can vote and make decisions on community projects).

Aside from holding $gZIL for governance purposes, users can also swap $gZIL for other ZRC-2 tokens on our DEX, ZilSwap, or contribute to its liquidity pool(s) in return for rewards.

$gZIL will only be issued for 1 year starting from the launch of non-custodial $ZIL staking (14 October 2020), with the objective of creating scarcity and to incentivise users to get involved in the staking programme early. Furthermore, we limit the maximum number of $gZIL ever to be issued at 722,700.

Max Supply

Last edited:
بالا