کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
15 دسامبر 2002
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
| P | r | i | s | o | n |
سلام به همه دوستان عزیز .
ممنون میشم اگه کسی اینجا آموزش نصب Flash Menu بر روی گوشی سونی اریکسون (Yari) رو بلده بهم بگه .

البته من خودم تو اینترنت یک گشتی زدم و یک چیزهایی پیدا کردم که اینجا هم قرار میدم , اگر دوستان لطف کنند اطلاعات ناقص من رو تکمیل کنند خیلی ازاشون ممنون میشم .

در یکی از سایتهایی که پیدا کردم اینطور نوشته بود :

1 - برنامه A2 uploader رو دانلود کنید .

2 - sony ericsson update service رو هم دانلود کنید .

3 - sony ericsson theme creator رو هم دانلود کنید .

4 - طبق این آموزش عمل کنید .

من کابل USB زیر رو به گوشیم و کامپیوتر وصل میکنم و روی گزینه File System Tool که در این آموزش گفته کلیک میکنم .

Sony%20Ericsson%20Data%20Cable%20DCU-65.jpg

اما وقتی دکمه C رو فشار میدم گوشی خاموش نمیشه ! هرچی هم منتظر میمونم اتفاق خاصی نمیفته ؟!

آیا باید دستگاه باکس داشته باشم ؟ آیا این کار زمان زیاد تری میبره ؟ و ... ؟؟؟

حالا اگه کسی اینجا هست که میتونه بگه مشکل از کجاست یک عمر دعاش میکنم :D

ببخشید سرتون رو به درد آوردم .

Six

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
15 دسامبر 2002
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
| P | r | i | s | o | n |
دوستان اهل فن , من این متن رو هم پیدا کردم .
اگه کسی اینجا انگلیسیش خوبه ممنون میشم بگه این چی گفته ؟ :D

کد:
[LEFT]Here is a guide on how to upload flash themes. the forum was something mentioned but nothing exactly as described. 

Attention! guarantees you lose using this method, and it must be soft zdebrandowany so by default you have no warranty! 

1st We need two programs: SE themes Creator and FAR Manager 2.0 with sefp2w all you will find on the forum or 5 seconds on google will not save you. 

2.potrzebny theme flash swf file. Theme must be of such icons as we do otherwise we will redirect us, or you may find cool menu.ml * file there so you do not need to worry about these icons! 

3.Otwieramy themes Creator and check to see if this theme is on our platform, if not everyone is probably familiar with this topic: http://www.seyari.pl/viewtopic.php?t=99 

4.Wrzucamy theme on the phone (without the swf file) and check that it works! How not to turn back to Step 3! and even add wrazie that you will not be far zflashowany 

5.otwieramy fara2.0 and click on the "n" in the upper left corner of the window appears at the bottom of the window select 0: SEFP2 click "connect" and do the instructions: that is, turn off the phone and while holding the "C" connect the cable. Window appears release the button "C" and wait. 

6th go after these folders: tpa \ preset \ system \ desktop \ flash and the flash swf file, copy the Theme! (To disconnect the phone press the "..." in the upper left corner until we leave the CF, but I always hit until the end, I am not convinced then disconnect the cable) 

* This file is 7.Jeśli menu.ml the recital copy it to: TPA / preset / system / menu 
(To disconnect the phone press the "..." in the upper left corner until we leave the FS but I always hit until the end I'm not sure, disconnect the cable) 

Now we can enjoy our flash themes for now there are just as you have some very cool site I have asked only five such themes; / 
Here's a link where you can download a few: http://chomikuj.pl/filipos96 - in the themes folder it comes to the parcel, called 3-thm & flashmenu.rar sorry for the hosting but I had no time to throw on something else 

I do not take responsibility for any harm to me working at this guide I suggest to consider the reasons for it, they can cause errors 

PS Please copy the package file menu.ml which is located in the folder "converted"[/LEFT]

بالا