safa2002

تاریخ عضویت
2 ژانویه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
in this site u can have voice chat with other english learners
u put ur messenger id in this sites and others contact u with ur id

speaking24.com

and if u want u can put your yahoo or skype id in here for english voice chat with other persiantools users

if u know other site like this for voice chat please tell us about it

sincerely yours

English Lord

کاربر فعال سریال های تلویزیونی
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
21 آگوست 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
NeverLand
in this site u can have voice chat with other english learners
u put ur messenger id in this sites and others contact u with ur id

speaking24.com

and if u want u can put your yahoo or skype id in here for english voice chat with other persiantools users

if u know other site like this for voice chat please tell us about it

sincerely yours
1.gif
thanks fo the topic

3.gif
here you can find some:

کد:
http://forum.persiantools.com/showpost.php?p=2556752&postcount=331

8.gif

safa2002

تاریخ عضویت
2 ژانویه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Thanks Sir English Lord for ur reply
i have already seen those site in ur post but none of them are useful like speaking24

in speaking 24 i have chatted with some of them but unfortunately they are not good enough
becuase most of them are asian (arab-chinese-india ...)and they have very bad accent in english

iranian usually have good accent

if u and other english teachers introduce this site to ur student i think it will become a good site

and if u or anyone else build a site like this that people can put their messenger id in it for having english voice chat i will be very nice and good and useful

i have searched and seen alot of site but most of them have thier own chat rooms but if we had site like this and have others messenger IDs such as yahoo or skype it will be more useful

it is my suggestion to build a site like this for iranian

iit will be very good and useful site

thanks alot
truely yours
safa2002

Last edited:

English Lord

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
21 آگوست 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
NeverLand
it is my suggestion to build a site like this for iranian

good idea but how?I also have had such ideas but no one was interested in this case

tell us your plans step by step

Last edited:

safa2002

تاریخ عضویت
2 ژانویه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
hi guys
visit this site and put ur id there
speaking24.com

English Lord

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
21 آگوست 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
NeverLand

Arasp

تاریخ عضویت
31 می 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
Hey everyone,
It's been about a year that I have not posted on this forum. now I am back here again after a long period of time. As I see there are some people here who can communicate with each other pretty well, but the major problem I notice is you prefer to use the CHAT-Way writing, I do not like it that much (Specially about Mr or Ms. Safa) you have to try to be as authentic as possible even when you write in community forums.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that in near future, i am going to let all members to have discussion over my VoIP system on eZaban. It is called teamtalk and it is dedicated to eZaban students, I think we might be able to run converstation classes on a specefic time every night and this can be totally free for Iranian people.

But currently I am alone on eZaban and I am pretty busy with other stuffs, So I need some interested people to help me out.

Please let me know if you are interested in this.

Best Regards,

Arasp Kazemian

English Lord

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
21 آگوست 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
NeverLand
Hey everyone,
It's been about a year that I have not posted on this forum. now I am back here again after a long period of time. As I see there are some people here who can communicate with each other pretty well, but the major problem I notice is you prefer to use the CHAT-Way writing, I do not like it that much (Specially about Mr or Ms. Safa) you have to try to be as authentic as possible even when you write in community forums.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that in near future, i am going to let all members to have discussion over my VoIP system on eZaban. It is called teamtalk and it is dedicated to eZaban students, I think we might be able to run converstation classes on a specefic time every night and this can be totally free for Iranian people.

But currently I am alone on eZaban and I am pretty busy with other stuffs, So I need some interested people to help me out.

Please let me know if you are interested in this.

Best Regards,

Arasp Kazemian
You Can Count on Me

:):):)

بالا