کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
8 می 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
tehran
I have a suggestion .
I think we can do free discussion in this topic .
we can speak about every thing in this time and in next time we can discussion about another thing .
for example we can start with :what is your view about nourooz?

M-r-r

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
10 فوریه 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
in my clothes
at first , i think this topic can not found you to comming and replying to this , , ,but know , i see avout 20 reply ! so : thank you for your attention
but about our dear friends, actually , subjectf for this topic to write , say or talk about that is not important . i want to speak english , now , one of frineds like saeed love to dicussion , he can start and writing and talking about that , and so , if any one like , he or she can continue and resuming here subject , , , at end : thanks again for all
i'm in wait for next replies
good luck good bye

mynobar

تاریخ عضویت
27 سپتامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
به نقل از M-r-r :
at first , i think this topic can not found you to comming and replying to this , , ,but know , i see avout 20 reply ! so : thank you for your attention
but about our dear friends, actually , subjectf for this topic to write , say or talk about that is not important . i want to speak english , now , one of frineds like saeed love to dicussion , he can start and writing and talking about that , and so , if any one like , he or she can continue and resuming here subject , , , at end : thanks again for all
i'm in wait for next replies
good luck good bye[/quote

Approved .

mynobar

تاریخ عضویت
27 سپتامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
Common Mistakes In English

Chapter 1
MISUSED FORMS
Mistakers are often made by using a wrong proposition after certain words. The following list includes the words which most often give trouble.

Absorbed ( = very much inetrested ) in , not at.
Don’t say : The man was absorbed at his work.
Say : The man was absorbed in his work.

mynobar

تاریخ عضویت
27 سپتامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
Accuse of , not for.
Don't say : He accused the man for stealing.
Say : He accused the man of stealing.

NOTE : But "Charge" takes "With" : as , "The man was charged with murder."

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
I tought we are going to have a discussion here ... and I was thinking of telling our routin life and what we
did during the day
I think afshin is right .. lets speak ... i mean write ,and then we can fix our problems
I can help you out

atropat

تاریخ عضویت
20 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Iran - Tabriz
I think that is good idea to have a topic like this ; But I think that to have a intresting forum we need to a subject, I prefer technical one if you want to be serious:eek: or if you want to add some taste we will resume Kidding with Avatars in this fourm; I think it have a high potential :cool: i
In addition Mynobar 's posts are very useful; Thanks​

balabala

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
22 می 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
یه خورده اونورتر
به نقل از mynobar :
Accuse of , not for.
Don't say : He accused the man for stealing.
Say : He accused the man of stealing.

NOTE : But "Charge" takes "With" : as , "The man was charged with murder."
!Thanks a lot mynobar :)

M-r-r

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
10 فوریه 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
in my clothes
thanks again for your posts and attention ,. , , yea , actually i have some grammer mistakes , , but i try to solve them , , , best thanks to Mynobar for here posts about grammer , i used them , and i wanna to be e better writing english texts
and so , , , about subject , , , i said it later , , , any subjet you like , , such love , this forum , our life , or goal or any subject you like.
thanks again for all
good luck goo bye

balabala

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
22 می 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
یه خورده اونورتر
به نقل از M-r-r :
thanks again for your posts and attention ,. , , yea , actually i have some grammer mistakes , , but i try to solve them , , , best thanks to Mynobar for here posts about grammer , i used them , and i wanna to be e better writing english texts
and so , , , about subject , , , i said it later , , , any subjet you like , , such love , this forum , our life , or goal or any subject you like.
thanks again for all
good luck goo bye
!M-r-r, where is your avatar? it was very beautiful, why you remove it​

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
All right ... That does it ... we need to have a conversation ... that's the only way to practice and learn
I'm going to start:
During last month I had some concerns about choosing my major ... the dead lines for the universities are coming and I have to apply for one of them , but I don't have any idea about what I want to do
Maybe you can help me ... there are some majors which I'm intrested in them but i don't know which one has a better future and oppurtunities
also they are in diffrent universities that every one of them has their own problem to get in
I cab tell you those problem later
here are my options :
1- Multimedia Engineering
2-Industrial Design
3-Architucture
4-Pharmacy
5-Mechanic Engineering
I'm really intrested in first one which is kind of animation
now the question is ... if you were me which one would you choose and why ?!
thanks​

balabala

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
22 می 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
یه خورده اونورتر
به نقل از IcedAngel :
All right ... That does it ... we need to have a conversation ... that's the only way to practice and learn
I'm going to start:
During last month I had some concerns about choosing my major ... the dead lines for the universities are coming and I have to apply for one of them , but I don't have any idea about what I want to do
Maybe you can help me ... there are some majors which I'm intrested in them but i don't know which one has a better future and oppurtunities
also they are in diffrent universities that every one of them has their own problem to get in
I cab tell you those problem later
here are my options :
1- Multimedia Engineering
2-Industrial Design
3-Architucture
4-Pharmacy
5-Mechanic Engineering
I'm really intrested in first one which is kind of animation
now the question is ... if you were me which one would you choose and why ?!
thanks

!I recommend option #6
204.gif

3epehr

تاریخ عضویت
28 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tehran
i think that the wisest choice is "Multimedia Engineering" which is your self's favorite one too...

بالا