تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
به نقل از 3epehr :
i think that the wisest choice is "Multimedia Engineering" which is your self's favorite one too...
yeah I think so but you know what the problem is ?!
the university that has this program is too expensive ! beside it's the 4th university in the world and you know how hard it is to get in there ... although I',m doing my best but what abou money ?!?! I have to get loan something like half a million dollars to get a bachelor degree from this school
my problem is if I get this loan can i pay that back with a job that I would get with this major in the future ??
I mean the income for this field is enough for me to pay that loan back:blink:​
?

3epehr

تاریخ عضویت
28 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tehran
به نقل از IcedAngel :
yeah I think so but you know what the problem is ?!
the university that has this program is too expensive ! beside it's the 4th university in the world and you know how hard it is to get in there ... although I',m doing my best but what abou money ?!?! I have to get loan something like half a million dollars to get a bachelor degree from this school
my problem is if I get this loan can i pay that back with a job that I would get with this major in the future ??
I mean the income for this field is enough for me to pay that loan back:blink:​
?

I'm not sure but if it's really the 4th university in the world and you think that you can get your degree with out getting kicked out of there i don't think that there would be any job problems for you...

On the other hand there are 2 things which are important too:
First one is being interested in that major which you are and i don't think that you would have any problem in this part.
But the second one is talent and knowing that you could be good in this major and in your future job.

If i had the intrest and talent i wouldn't doubt for a minute that i'm going to study this major....

And beware of this too that if you choose something that you don't like after you finished studing it working in that major would be like torturing for you...:D
But if you have the intrest even if you make money some how that you can't feed yourself you'll still be loving what you do and at least you're feeling good

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
به نقل از balabala :
?It's depend on where you are located? Marzan abad or Philadelpha
Bala jan I live in philly... that's right but this city is a good city for lawyers and doctors ... not for artists
we have only an IMAX studio here ...
for this major I should move out to chicago or new york that is not possible for me right now

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
به نقل از 3epehr :

I'm not sure but if it's really the 4th university in the world and you think that you can get your degree with out getting kicked out of there i don't think that there would be any job problems for you...

On the other hand there are 2 things which are important too:
First one is being interested in that major which you are and i don't think that you would have any problem in this part.
But the second one is talent and knowing that you could be good in this major and in your future job.

If i had the intrest and talent i wouldn't doubt for a minute that i'm going to study this major....

And beware of this too that if you choose something that you don't like after you finished studing it working in that major would be like torturing for you...:D
But if you have the intrest even if you make money some how that you can't feed yourself you'll still be loving what you do and at least you're feeling good
you're right I have both talent and intrest in this one ... from this point of view yeah that' seems the best choice
but you know how much is the tuition for that major ?! about 40,000$ per year ... I can get loan ... no problem ... but I have to pay back that loan
and as I said that's the 4th university and they need a high GPA
wish me luck ...
Thanks for your advise ...

see we can have a good conversation like this ... next person :D

milad_21

تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
May I correct the mistakes?
90.gif
18.gif

3epehr

تاریخ عضویت
28 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tehran

hello...!!!
where is everybody?
isn't there anything left to talk about in english?

M-r-r

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
10 فوریه 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
in my clothes
i think many subject we have to talk about thats here , , , i named that here later , , ,such love and some things else
i think start e vote but options ? please write your idea
thanks again for all

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
به نقل از M-r-r :
i think many subject we have to talk about thats here , , , i named that here later , , ,such love and some things else
i think start e vote but options ? please write your idea
thanks again for all
I told you about love ... did'nt I ?! but everyone said no
ok I talked enough about my problem ... we are waiting for the next person to tell something about his or her life :)

atropat

تاریخ عضویت
20 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Iran - Tabriz
به نقل از IcedAngel :
All right ... That does it ... we need to have a conversation ... that's the only way to practice and learn
I'm going to start:
During last month I had some concerns about choosing my major ... the dead lines for the universities are coming and I have to apply for one of them , but I don't have any idea about what I want to do
Maybe you can help me ... there are some majors which I'm intrested in them but i don't know which one has a better future and oppurtunities
also they are in diffrent universities that every one of them has their own problem to get in
I cab tell you those problem later
here are my options :
1- Multimedia Engineering
2-Industrial Design
3-Architucture
4-Pharmacy
5-Mechanic Engineering
I'm really intrested in first one which is kind of animation
now the question is ... if you were me which one would you choose and why ?!
thanks​
Dear IcedAngel
I have bachleor degree in Mechanical engineering ; my idea about your option :
I think that some one without university degree in Graphic and multimedia design; you could to work and earn money but in engineering line you Should have a university degree to do engineering; I think that half million for multimedia engineering is very high unless you guaranty your job within your study in university; My offer is study in university on of the engineering (Mechanical or Industrial) and do your study and develop it in Multimedia and graphic yourself​

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
به نقل از atropat :
Dear IcedAngel
I have bachleor degree in Mechanical engineering ; my idea about your option :
I think that some one without university degree in Graphic and multimedia design; you could to work and earn money but in engineering line you Should have a university degree to do engineering; I think that half million for multimedia engineering is very high unless you guaranty your job within your study in university; My offer is study in university on of the engineering (Mechanical or Industrial) and do your study and develop it in Multimedia and graphic yourself​
there is no guaranty for that major ... but it's a brand new major and they don't have anyone graduated from this major ... it's kind of new ... animation engineering
industrial design is an art major and it's not an engineering major
I'm so confused ... If i could get into that university that I told ... it's the 4th university in the world ... and there is nothing to be worry in terms of job
they have some connections with companies ...but the income is not so much
that university is called university of pennsylvania which is a number one medical school

belffy

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
27 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
pishe lilibit
Who is responsible for this topic? Can anybody speak here? You can only write some sentences in this topic. So, it is better to change the name of this topic to something like this: english dialogue, english writing , .....

I can see a lot of people here wanting to communicate with english and it makes a good sound of starting to learn another language.

For better writing in english, choose right to left option in the toolbar. In this case, your comments will have better style.

belffy

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
27 نوامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
pishe lilibit
Iceangle. As your avatar says, you are in Philadelphia now. What is your major in USA? EE? ME? CE? Are you a phd student or a master student?​

saeid_2001

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
8 می 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
tehran
this is a attractive car. I seem this is a good subject for this topic.

2006 Saab Aero X Concept

Aero X Concept Showcases Future Saab Design Direction

aerox06_011600.jpg

For higher resolution (1600x1200) click here

The Saab Aero X concept harnesses the power of Saab's aviation and Scandinavian roots to make a unique statement in performance car design. Conceived as a study to explore future design directions, its innovative features preview the development of an enhanced design language that will inspire future Saab products.

As one would expect from Saab, this dynamic two-seater sports coupe breaks with automotive design convention both outside and inside.

First, there are no doors... or windshield pillars. That's because the Saab Aero X adopts a cockpit canopy, just as you would see on a jet aircraft. It offers the Aero X pilot full 180 degree vision, and also facilitates entry and exit from its low-slung cabin.

aerox06_inter800.jpg

Thrust for the all-wheel-drive Saab Aero X also comes from a powerplant with a difference. The 400-hp, twin-turbo, BioPower V6 engine is fueled entirely by ethanol, a sustainable energy source that is kinder to the environment by cutting fossil CO2 emissions. The "green power" of this advanced engine gives new meaning to the phrase "performance with responsibility."

Inside, the Saab Aero X's cockpit also adds a new dimension to clean Scandinavian interior design by completely eliminating conventional dials and buttons. Instead, Saab has applied techniques derived from Swedish glass and precision instrument making, displaying data on glass-like acrylic 'clear zones' in graphic 3-D images.

aerox06_inter2800.jpg

All exterior and interior lighting is by LED (light-emitting diode), which has given the design team new freedom to exploit the compact packaging benefits of a technology that will be featured increasingly in future Saab products.

With weight-saving carbon fiber bodywork, a lightweight powertrain, electronically controlled suspension and all-wheel drive, the Saab Aero X is an exciting driver's car that promises a level of performance to match its looks. Computer simulations anticipate zero to 60 mph in just 4.9 seconds and a top speed of 155 mph (limited).

Despite being so tightly driver-focused, the Aero X still offers surprising practicality, again, a quality you would expect to find in all Saab designs. That dramatically sculpted tail conceals a useful twin storage facility, with a conventional hatch opening and sliding drawer underneath.

"This study shows how the strength of the Saab brand heritage can inspire bold, innovative design," says Bryan Nesbitt, Executive Director, GM Design Europe. "As we move forward with new Saab products, we will remain focused on carefully cultivating this brand equity in the context of Scandinavian design values."

"This concept shows the exciting possibilities that are open to us as we evolve a more progressive design language for the brand," says Jan Ake Jonsson, Saab Automobile's Managing Director. "Our designers, engineers and marketers in Sweden are ideally placed to nurture and communicate the unique DNA of the Saab brand. Their work will ensure that future product proposals express core qualities, such as progressive design, sporty performance and emotional functionality, in a way that is specific to Saab."

source

IcedAngel

تاریخ عضویت
13 اکتبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Philadelphia
به نقل از belffy :
Iceangle. As your avatar says, you are in Philadelphia now. What is your major in USA? EE? ME? CE? Are you a phd student or a master student?​
yes I'm in philly
my major is undecided yet but that's what I say :D everyone should be in a major ... right now my major is "liberal art studies" ...
It's not an art major
it means in this major you can take general courses which are required for all majors
but I'm trying to choose a major that I told in previous posts
the major that I'm intrested in is BS or bachelor but you could continue it up to the master degree
undergrad is 5 years and grad is 8 years

M-r-r

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
10 فوریه 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
in my clothes
Thanks a lot for all , and i want you to : Resume .
if you can , please
thanks again for all,

vahidrk

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
2 جولای 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Home
some body help me.
i want to speak engish but i cant.
:(

M-r-r

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
10 فوریه 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
in my clothes
Hi Anna , , , really ! Hi Vahid
Whenever and wherever you like to do somthing , only try ! and give help from god , , , and so you can do that
here for speaking english , , , ,only try , , after you see you can speak english easily , , ,

Mehdi

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
1 آگوست 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Anywhere
به نقل از M-r-r :
Hi Anna , , , really ! Hi Vahid
Whenever and wherever you like to do somthing , only try ! and give help from god , , , and so you can do that
here for speaking english , , , ,only try , , after you see you can speak english easily , , ,
you have too many mistakes
4.gif

----------
emm....you know...i need some one to improve my english by chatting him/her
if you want the truth ... i am gonna to have a English website ...and i really need to improve my english
can any body help me
65.gif

i just want to chat him(yahoo)...please
77.gif

rmb_ali

تاریخ عضویت
15 مارس 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
به نقل از mehdvirus :
you have too many mistakes
4.gif

----------
emm....you know...i need some one to improve my english by chatting him/her
if you want the truth ... i am gonna to have a English website ...and i really need to improve my english
can any body help me
65.gif

i just want to chat him(yahoo)...please
77.gif
hello everybody
i did'n't see this topic yet now
but i want ro learn speaking english verywell but i think with type some letter for learn you cann't speaking english
for learn english for speaking an speak easily you shoul try to speaking with some body and paractice everyday .
at teh end i think conversation and correct mistake in speaking is best way to learn speak english
(i know ihave some mistake in this scrib but if everybosy say this mistake i happy for it)
tanks

ali_55

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
31 جولای 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
به نقل از rmb_ali :
hello everybody
i did'n't see this topic yet now
but i want ro learn speaking english verywell but i think with type some letter for learn you cann't speaking english
for learn english for speaking an speak easily you shoul try to speaking with some body and paractice everyday .
at teh end i think conversation and correct mistake in speaking is best way to learn speak english
(i know ihave some mistake in this scrib but if everybosy say this mistake i happy for it)
tanks

i haven't seen this topic yet now?
but i want to learn speaking english verywell but i think that with type some letter for learning? you cann't speak english
for learning? english for speaking to speak easily you should try to speak with some body and practice everyday .
at the end i think conversation and correcting mistake in speaking is the best way to learn to speak english
(i know i have some mistake in this scribe but if everybody say this mistake i will happy for it

بالا