naderxaan

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
18 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
آقایون، Ladies
سلام
من به تازگی یه وبلاگ درست کردم؛برای دل خودم،که هیچیش درست نیست!

[left:26b20032db]okay: first of all , is there any better more detailed instruction manual for making a weblog for non-geek and web wiz people (like me) except the one Hoder has put in his weblog, which is rather old and some flaws in it can be found??
I appreciate if anyone can help and then... with the Persian Template, my Title and description changes to those jebrish character each time I publish and post a new entry, why is that?
Also The archive dont work and in blogger when I press previewI get a textaul page with some errors saying that I dont have an archive, I have changed the persian archive( from the default english one) and yet I dont see any thing under the ARCHIVE link!

Last but not least , how can I have a bi-lingual Weblog, one that will allow Left to right and Right-to-left at the same time, that is another problem becuz I have some stuff in
my page being adjusted on the right side and some on the left ( like the list of my links)

I asked a lot of question, but I am here to learn from the best and pass it on eventually, You help is gratefully apprecited.[/left:26b20032db]t]
نهایتا از همه بچه های باحالی که این forum رو درست كردن صميمانه تشكر ميكنم هرچند خيلي هاتونو نميشناسم ولي اميدوارم كه هرجا گيركردين يكي بياد كمكتون .

Soroosh63

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
29 دسامبر 2002
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Look,
Ive got an advice for you man, if you are really not feeling comfortable dealing with those ugly-and-modified-to-persian templates for blogger, I would really recommend using Iranian blogging service providers like Persianblog or blogsky. Im sure youre gonna find them pretty straight forward n easy to manage. I mean the menues and editors are pretty user-friendly and besides, they provide you with good instructions. Just go and get yourself a username and once youre registered youre gonna learn how to work with it in a heartbit. Its just pretty self-explanatory.They even take care of that multi language option you were just talkin about...
Of course if you would like to host your own blog, then I guess you must get in touch with Ehsan, he can help you alot with that since he is probably our best expert around here...
lemmie kno if you ran into any other problem..
peace out

ehsan

Administrator
مدیر انجمن
Administrator
تاریخ عضویت
5 دسامبر 2002
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet

naderxaan

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
18 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
از اين لينک استفاده کن:
http://i.hoder.com/?sec=guide

[left:f36dbcc25b]Ehsan Jaan
Salaam , dastet dard nakone, inja xeili xoob o tamiz, vaghean ke hala mifahmam ke nisty o neminevisi, dalilesh chiye!
Agha man az oon link estefade kardam ghablan , goftam ke bejoz maale hossein Deraxshan ageh chizi hast... be har haal xeili aziyat konande ast albate man ye raahe hallaayi haminjoori tajrobi va ba var raftan peyda kardam vali ageh weblog nevisi in ghadr sathe elmi mixad yanee hame too Iran xodaye web programing hastan?!
Hala bejoz shoma o edde i ke inja ro raah andaxtin...

anyways, if u know of a better solution or place I can visit for these stuff let me know, I have read the Madreseye Web , Bolghan Tool, Hoder's manual and some other posts here, but still have problems with template and title and description for persian font.

Also for my other question, is it possible to have a Bi-lingual weblog, (English-Farsi)?? and if yes How?
[/left:f36dbcc25b][left:f36dbcc25b][/left:f36dbcc25b]

Sassan

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
27 ژانویه 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Atlantic Canada
<a href='http://archives.blogspot.com' target='_blank'>http://archives.blogspot.com</a>

[left:25e142fd3c]This one is good, I learned most of my blog thing from this blog! I hope it's usefull for you too. All though it's in English.[/left:25e142fd3c]

ehsan

Administrator
مدیر انجمن
Administrator
تاریخ عضویت
5 دسامبر 2002
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
آره... اوني هم كه ساسان لينك داده عاليه و يه جور راهنماي خود بلاگر هم حساب ميشه

بالا