نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Canada

crest_small.gif
img_10_7658.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=230&hei=159&rgn=0,0,0,0&cvt=jpeg

Video
Wayne Rooney is finnaly bought by Manchester United from Everton!

Sir Alex Ferguson(Manchester United Coach) said: “I am very excited, I think we have got the best young player this country has seen in the past 30 years. Everyone is delighted by this signing”.

Wayne Rooney said: “It was a tough decision to leave Everton, the club I’ve supported and played for all my life, but I’m excited to be joining a club as big as Manchester United. I feel this can only improve my career, playing with top players in top competitions like the Champions League and I can’t wait to meet up with the team”

Lets see what wayne rooney is going to do for Manchester :)

M@fia

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
23 آگوست 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Iran - Mashad
به نقل از -Ehsan- :

crest_small.gif
img_10_7658.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=230&hei=159&rgn=0,0,0,0&cvt=jpeg

Video
Wayne Rooney is finnaly bought by Manchester United from Everton!

Sir Alex Ferguson(Manchester United Coach) said: “I am very excited, I think we have got the best young player this country has seen in the past 30 years. Everyone is delighted by this signing”.

Wayne Rooney said: “It was a tough decision to leave Everton, the club I’ve supported and played for all my life, but I’m excited to be joining a club as big as Manchester United. I feel this can only improve my career, playing with top players in top competitions like the Champions League and I can’t wait to meet up with the team”

Lets see what wayne rooney is going to do for Manchester :)
بابا بي خيال ! خودت چطوري ؟ نبودي يه مدت !!؟ من فوتبال نگا نميكنم و خبر جالبي بود !؟ روني كيه كه اضافه شده !؟

ehsan

Administrator
مدیر انجمن
Administrator
تاریخ عضویت
5 دسامبر 2002
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet

-Ehsan-

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
9 می 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Canada
Im fine thanks m@fia :) and Rooney is the new born Star of england and the world as he showd in the euro2004 manchester have also got another Super star player "Cristiano Ronaldo" I saw him in Old Trafford stadium play and he is truly a great player both these 2 players are aged 19 I think and yet they are a super star !​

بالا