• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

نیازمند مترجم

brand2

تاریخ عضویت
21 فوریه 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سلام
نیازمند یک مترجم هستم برای مجله خبری
شما فقط متنی رو که براتون ارسال میکنیم رو ترجمه میکنید ما بقی کارها رو خودمون انجام میدیم

قیمت تون رو برای هر کلمه ارسال کنید

نمونه متن :
I have a couple white dresses on rotation in my closet, and I recently packed one of them when I went on vacation. I changed up the same dress three ways throughout the week! Here are my tips for getting the most milage out of a simple white summer dress.
1. Crop Top It — I wore this ASOS crop top over the top part of the dress. It was long enough to just cover the waistline so it looked fluid. I paired it with some black sunnies and sandals for an easy dinner outfit.
2. Just Add Booties — Light sand-colored booties and a market tote make for the easiest way to style a white summer dress. This is a transitional look that can be worn from morning til night. Throw on a pair of sunnies and a long necklace to complete the look.

3. Tie a Shirt Around It – Tie a linen shirt around the top part of the dress and add a fedora for a day look. I wore this exploring the town and, since the outfit is comprised of light layers, you can take off or add the shirt as the temperature changes throughout the day.

There are so many pieces in my closet that have the potential to be worn in different ways, and I just have to remember to get creative! Get your whites in while the summer is still here:)

How would you style a white summer dress?

با تشکر

behnamy

تاریخ عضویت
16 می 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
At my Gray(!) hat World
برای هر کلمه چند پرداخت میکینید؟

mohizzz

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت