بازی :: Windows Mobile , Pocket Pc ٠

alexsrg

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
26 آپریل 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Requirements: Windows Mobile 2003 or above, The Quest v1.03, 2 MB Storage
Overview: Fierce hordes of Savirs have overrun the beautiful country of Lukomorye. They have united with the strong magic of Kozney the Deathless to seize members of the Royal Family and take over the major cities. They have ruthlessly plundered villages and set blazing many of the lovely forests that adorn the country.

Tzar Yaromir and Tzarina Snezhana have taken refuge in the fortress of Zlatograd. It might be the last free city but it is besieged. They call you there now, to be, as only you can be, the Hero of Lukomorye.

Features:
This expansion is a family-oriented game. No adult language or violent graphics.
Rich storyline, exotic characters and places.
Thirty various quests and numerous puzzles of different complexity.
Monsters at levels 16-25 (in demo part), 25-50 in the rest of the game and 7 dungeons for levels 24-40.
Five new races of monsters, including wolves, spiders, knights etc.
Three new spells: two in Attack Magic, one in Protective Magic.
Five new books: three encyclopedias and two works of original fiction.​
Info
Download
*This is an expantion pack and should be installed on older version 1.03​

Hello! I'm sorry for my bad english.
I'm VERY interested to have a retail version of The Hero of Lukomoriye! But the link is bad - It's says - the file was deleted by the uploader. :(
Can you share it again please?

BTW, I also have a PPC Warez page. You all are welcome to http://massaraksh.nnm.ru
Thre is a Full pack of The Quest 1.03 with ALL add-ons except The Hero of Lukomoriye, and off-line map and some other stuffs.
And there is my new release - Spb Software House MEGAPACK 2007: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/1208346/Spb_Software_House_MEGAPACK_2007.rar

nima28

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
9 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
ببخشيد بازي SKY FORCE را كسي با كركش داره؟
جايي نتونستم پيدا كنم.

kelark

Pocket PC کاربر فعال- فروشنده معتبر
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
26 اکتبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Kent farm , Smallville , Shiraz
فقط یه چیز
والیبال کرکش رو میگیرم چیزی نیست تو فولدر
همشم 3 کیلوبایته هیچی توش نیست ...
کرک والیبال رو اگه پیدا کنی ممنون میشم ..

دوست عزیز همون فایل 3 کیلو بایتی :D توش سریال برای رجیستر کردن بازی هست باید با Note بازش کنید ولی خوب اینم سریالش : 6257-5632

Beach Volleyball ( ورژن 1 )

میشه یکی کیگن یا کرک فوتبال دستی رو به ما بده...

میگم دکان بقالی که نیست اینجا بگی ماست بده :D !! اسم برنامه به انگلیسی و ورژنش هم بگو در راه رضای خدا ! :happy:

ببخشيد بازي SKY FORCE را كسي با كركش داره؟
جايي نتونستم پيدا كنم.

آقا نیما یک search کنید در بخش پاکت پی سی . حتما پیدا خواهید کرد نبود بگین میزارم ! ( فکر می کنم اگر تا 4 صحفه قبلو بگیردید پیدا می کنید . )

ebidooost

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
20 ژانویه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
دوست عزیز همون فایل 3 کیلو بایتی توش سریال برای رجیستر کردن بازی هست باید با Note بازش کنید ولی خوب اینم سریالش : 6257-5632

آقا شماره سریال متاسفانه کار نکرد واسه من....

شماره سریال چه ورژنی هست ؟

ورزن ماله من1.2.23

X_Farhad

Pocket PC کاربر فعال
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
23 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hello! I'm sorry for my bad english.
I'm VERY interested to have a retail version of The Hero of Lukomoriye! But the link is bad - It's says - the file was deleted by the uploader. :(
Can you share it again please?

BTW, I also have a PPC Warez page. You all are welcome to http://massaraksh.nnm.ru
Thre is a Full pack of The Quest 1.03 with ALL add-ons except The Hero of Lukomoriye, and off-line map and some other stuffs.
And there is my new release - Spb Software House MEGAPACK 2007: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/1208346/Spb_Software_House_MEGAPACK_2007.rar

Hi.. I'm not quite sure if it includes the extension you are looking , but here's a link to a extension pack for The Quest v1.03

کد:
http://www.uploading.com/files/3VEWTU0M/TheQuestExp.PPC_ARM.CAB.html

oh and about your webpage, didn't understand a word, but nice collection!
4hu5109.gif
well done

ebidooost

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
20 ژانویه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
والیبال بچ هم لینک کرک کار نمیکنه متاسفانه دانلود نیمشه...

alexsrg

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
26 آپریل 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hi.. I'm not quite sure if it includes the extension you are looking , but here's a link to a extension pack for The Quest v1.03

کد:
http://www.uploading.com/files/3VEWTU0M/TheQuestExp.PPC_ARM.CAB.html

It's a pity, that's a first extension - The Quest Isle, not Lukomoriye. :(
But thanx anyway for your help!

oh and about
your webpage, didn't understand a word, but nice collection!
4hu5109.gif
well done

;) The page in russian. But if you need some stuff - write the name of it here, and i will post the direct link.

X_Farhad

Pocket PC کاربر فعال
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
23 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
It's a pity, that's a first extension - The Quest Isle, not Lukomoriye. :(
But thanx anyway for your help!
oh and about
;) The page in russian. But if you need some stuff - write the name of it here, and i will post the direct link.

well that extension had been posted on PPCWarez.org like 10 days ago, and then deleted by the uploader... not only the link, but also the release topic. so it's kinda fishy
3550.gif
but it was around for some time, so maybe if you PM the users who've posted in this page, they'll give you a link

and by the way i do need some stuff, a pretty russian chick for instance:D
is there a way you could just link them and we bring them out into the reality؟
3925.gif

alexsrg

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
26 آپریل 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
well that extension had been posted on PPCWarez.org like 10 days ago, and then deleted by the uploader... not only the link, but also the release topic. so it's kinda fishy
3550.gif
but it was around for some time, so maybe if you PM the users who've posted in this page, they'll give you a link

3925.gif

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

vahshat2

تاریخ عضویت
9 آپریل 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
N E V E R H O O D
میگم دکان بقالی که نیست اینجا بگی ماست بده :D !! اسم برنامه به انگلیسی و ورژنش هم بگو در راه رضای خدا ! :happy:

ببخشید فوتبال دستی نبود...

اسمش اینه...
Virtual Pool mobile

mahani

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
3 فوریه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
آقا بابت کرک ها ممنون.لطف کردی

ranj9119

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
15 فوریه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Somewhere I Belong PocketPC: HTC Advantage X7
3550.gif

3925.gif
ما تو فارسیش موندیم تو رفتی روسیه :( یه ترد آموزش بزن :D :D

ranj9119

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
15 فوریه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Somewhere I Belong PocketPC: HTC Advantage X7
بازی Syberia با حجم بالا وگرافیکی عالی !

img-32135-img-27607-Untitled.gif

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
از اینکه این بازی رو معرفی کردید ممنون :D
بازی های شرکت Tetraedge بازی های خوبی هستن من این رو با حجم 176 مگ دی ال کردم و یه ضدحال مشتی خوردم بازی طوریه که پشت یرت یه عکسه و تو انگار ری یه خط داری حرکیت میکنی و فقط رو همون خط نه بالاتر و نه پایینتر خلاصه اینکه نمیتونید به طور آزاد تو هر Scene چرخ یا هر نوع چرخ دیگه بزنید;) اگه این بازی رو تو PC یازی کردید پیشنهاد میکنم این رو هم امتحان کنید
250 مگ استورج فری میخواد و 24 مگ Program Memory خالی
راستی بحرین عزیز نمیدونم کیجن گذاشتی یا نه چون من از اینجا دی ال نکردم ولی اگه نداره بگو بذارم ;)

MP6564

تاریخ عضویت
20 فوریه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
بازی Syberia با حجم بالا وگرافیکی عالی !

img-32135-img-27607-Untitled.gif

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

آقا دستت درد نکنه:D

اینو کسی کد ریجسترشو نداره ؟ :D

ای بابا هیراد خان پس بازیش به اندازه حجمش باحال نیست :( حالا من که گرفتمش ببینم چی میشه مرسی از همتون راستی کدش رو هم اگه کسی داره دستش درد نکنه بده به منم :D

بالا