لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
چند تا بازی برای نوکیا سری 60 ویرایش سوم:

FrankensteinBotArmy یک بازی اکشن ماجرایی

panel_botarmy.gif

FRANKENSTEIN'S BOT ARMY
Game Description:
Welcome to the Battle of the Bots! Armed with three all time great Bots, defeats Frankenstein at his own game. Launch your Bots and break through Frankenstein's wall before his Bots breach your wall. Once you are through the wall, you WIN.

Controls:
Key LEFT/RIGHT to select the block where you want to drop the Bot.
Press Joystick/5 to release the Bot

FrankensteinBotArmy1.gif
FrankensteinBotArmy6.gif

دانلود

-----

jewelquest2 یک بازی پرطرفدار

jewelquest2_180x258.jpg

The Jewel Quest phenomenon continues with all-new addictive puzzle fun. Follow Rupert Pack as he picks up a new treasure trail in search of the most epic Jewel board ever! With over 50 new immersive puzzles, a deeper intriguing storyline and three new game mechanics this massively addictive puzzler will have you hooked for hours. Join Rupert on his quest as he explores the mysterious wilds of deepest Africa by mixing and matching jewels and relics on the deviously tricky and challenging boards in search of the infamous Jewel board and his lost love......

دانلود

-------------

muppetsdanceparty یک بازی کارتونی

muppetsdancepartyslideshow6656.gif

The Muppets Dance club belongs to the two Miesepetern whale village and Statler, which really play the cruelest Songs! Help Kermit and its friends with this spassigen dance puzzle the suitable notes after color to arrange form and kind! Verschiedne of degrees of difficulty and the Muppets hero Kermit, measure Piggy, Fozzie or Gonzo naturally also participate. Groovt

دانلود

-------------

NightRacing3D یک موتورسواری استثنایی

01ghostrider01.jpg

Become the spirit of vengeance itself as you battle for the future of the world and your very soul as the flame headed Ghost Rider. Cursed to ride the night as the Ghost Rider, superstar motorcycle stuntman Johnny Blaze must battle the demonic Blackheart in this hi-octane blend of supernatural action and high speed racing.

دانلود

امیدوارم خوشتون بیاد. :D

AHT7

تاریخ عضویت
30 آگوست 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
blue galaxy خیلی عالی بود ممنون

Profession@l

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
12 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
AHT7 :happy:

Bertie The Duck 3D یک بازی کارتونی قشنگ

bertie20the20duck203d2fu.jpg

توضیحات:
Choose your duck's sex, give it a name and watch it hatch. You need to care for and nurture your duck as it grows up. You perform a number of actions on your duck by playing games with it, the better you perform in each game the more effective that action will be. Games earn you points that you can spend on items in the shop, which affect your duck in different ways. Your duck will talk to you, sending messages about its dreams and how to raise it better. The natural evolution in mobile pets.

Supported Mobile Phone :

Motorola A780 C975 E1000 E680 E680i i605 i870 V1050 V980
Nokia 3155i 6230i 6255 6255i 6630 6680 6681 6682 8800 N70 N90
Samsung SGH-Z130 SGH-Z300 SGH-Z500 SGH-ZV30 SPH-A800 SPH-A880 SPH-A900 SPH-A920 SPH-A940
Sanyo MM-7400 MM-7500 MM-8300 S103
Sharp 703 902 903 SX813
Siemens C75 CX65 CX70 CX75 M65 M65i M75 S65 SL65
SonyEricsson D750i F500i J300c K300c K300i K500c K500i K508c K508i K600i K700i K750c K750i S700i S710a V800 W550i W800 W800i Z500a Z520i Z800
Panasonic SA6 VS3
Toshiba 803 TS921
CECT GS900

دانلود

Profession@l

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
12 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
EA Mobile Burnout یک ماشین سواری بدون نقص :smile:

4vpj1nl.jpg

توضیحات:
Take the ultimate driving game on the road and create carnage wherever you go with Burnout on your mobile. Grab the wheel and hold on tight as you take down your rivals at adrenaline-fuelled, retina-searing speeds. Leave the rules of the road trailing in your wake and use your car as a deadly weapon to crush the competition, causing the most spectacular smashes ever seen in a mobile game. It's not about crossing the line first, it's about making sure your rivals never get there!

6b1gsj6.jpg
5yle5vr.jpg

دانلود

Profession@l

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
12 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
بازی برای سری 60 ویرایش سوم:

supertaxidriver یک ماشین سواری جذاب

11wj7.jpg

توضیحات:
Jump into your Taxi, and run throughout the streets of the city looking for passengers and dollars! Super Taxi Driver will allow you to drive the craziest taxis in the world. Fight against the time to get as many passengers as possible and collect the largest amount of tips that you can.
Shot at 2007-08-03
Game Play
A city can hide thousands risks… the traffic, benches, phone booths , dead end streets, and the streets themselves may represent a dangerous obstacle as well. The taxi can be driven with different styles and the gameplay that will fit your needs: you can have access to the manual gears or the automatic gears that will change depending on your usage of the accelerator and the brakes. Try to use the taxi’s handling requirements at the maximum to avoid the dangers. In addition, the environmental obstacles such as the darkness of the night, snow and fog will increase the difficulty of your job.
Super Taxi Driver The Original: the latest extreme driving experience.

* In Brief Real 3D graphics
* Rally Style driving
* Fog effects
* Night light effects (with your car’s lights on!)
* Real dynamics
* Realistic damaged vehicles

دانلود

Profession@l

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
12 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
در بازی GuitarLegendGetOnStage خودتان رادر نقش یک خواننده rock بگذارید

ce38ce52.jpg

توضیحات:
With Guitar Legend, play the guitar parts of rock hits known around the world on your mobile phone without any musical knowledge!
Simply press the keys on your phone in rhythm with the corresponding coloured dots scrolling on the screen. Get the timing right and you'll hear the guitar added to the rest of the instruments, giving you the exciting feeling of playing the guitar like a rock god!
Jumpstart your international career as a rock star by playing in front of fired-up audiences in the most prestigious concert halls... but watch out for the wrong notes!

* The first musical game for mobile phones totally devoted to the guitar and rock music.

* 8 world-famous rock hits: Message in a Bottle, Banquet, Heart-Shaped Box, Smoke on the Water...

* Very simple controls fully adapted to the game on mobile and accessible to all players.

* No musical or guitar knowledge required to have a blast!

* Rock Star mode: start out in a garage and work your way up to filling the biggest arenas with fans!

* An exceptional lifespan with 51 levels and 3 levels of difficulty.

دانلود

Profession@l

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
12 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
بازی برای N80 که سایزش 352x416 می باشد.

post-16158-1186993999.jpg

توضیحات:
Keep your mind fresh and agile with Brain Coach. Check your evolution in each of the 8 different tests, grouped into 4 main categories: Logic, Maths, Memory and Visual.

دانلود

Dark Knight

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
24 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
ایول (!!)
X360 ما هم خراب شده ديگه Guitar Hero نمیتونيم بازی کنيم به جا 'ش Guitar Legend بازی میکنيم
302.gif

بازيهای رديفی اینجا گذاشتی

Profession@l

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
12 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Sky
Digital Chocolate Pamplona یک بازی ماجرایی برای نوکیا سری 60 ویرایش سوم

post-16158-1187300615.jpg

توضیحات:
Make a run in the most exciting party of the year avoiding being caught by the bulls in 8 fantastic encierros! Experience the party like actually being in it! Run, jump, and scream! Choose your favourite character and use his abilities to make a success, full escape in the streets full of surprises and feel the tension of the encierros.

Hints
Complete the stages with your favorite player,avoid being hit by the bulls. Cross or jump over the obstacles that will be found in your way & Collect as much roses as you can to raise your position in the champions ranking.
Upload your score to compare it with the other players worldwide.

Controls
Use 6 To run to the right of the street
Use 4 To run to the left of the street
Use 2 To jump
Use 5 To use rocket (when you have)

Forgot to edit the filename... it should be English not Italian.. .and the screenshot is in Italian, i can't find a 240x320 screenshot with english text..

دانلود

mehrdad-sensei

تاریخ عضویت
27 می 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
من s700 دارم چه طوری این بازی ها رو بریزم روش؟:eek: تا حالا فقط بازی های که یه فایل داشتن اونم با فرمت jar نصب کردم کمکم کنین

Banned_Bananas

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
28 آگوست 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
PersianTools & LosAngeles
جناب blue galaxy شما ظاهراً عنوان تاپیک رو متوجّه نشدید، این تاپیک برای Game های تحت جاوا هست نه سیمبین سری 60.
از مدیران خواهش میکنم پست هاتون رو به قسمت Game های سیمبین انتقال بدهند.

Dark Knight

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
24 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
چند مورد رو dl کردم Jar بودن ولی تگ S60 خوردن
اگر تست کرديد سيمبين بود Report کنيد
تشکر

وضعیت