• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

مباحث مربوط به Alpaca Finance ALPACA

javadth

کاربر فعال پرشین تولز، همکار بازنشسته
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
28 جولای 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
@takhfif_100
مباحث مربوط به Alpaca Finance ALPACA

Max Supply
Total Supply

What is Alpaca Finance?
Alpaca Finance is the largest lending protocol allowing leveraged yield farming on Binance Smart Chain. It helps lenders to earn safe and stable yields, and offers borrowers undercollateralized loans for leveraged yield farming positions, vastly multiplying their farming principals and resulting profits.‌

Furthermore, Alpacas are a virtuous breed. That’s why, we are a fair-launch project with no pre-sale, no investor, and no pre-mine. So from the beginning, this has always been a product built by the people, for the people. Or as we like to say: by the Alpacas, for the Alpacas

What is yield farming?
Yield farming is an innovative DeFi concept where users stake or lend their crypto assets, providing liquidity in order to receive returns.

You can participate in Alpaca Finance in three ways:​
  • Lender: You can earn safe and stable returns on your base assets by depositing them into our lending vaults. These assets are then offered to yield farmers for leveraging up their positions.​
  • Yield farmer: You can borrow base assets from our lending vaults, allowing you to open a leveraged farming position, multiplying your farming APR by up to 6x(minus borrowing interest). Of course, these higher yields come with larger risks than lending: liquidation, impermanent loss, etc.​
  • Liquidator: Monitors the pool for underwater leveraged farming positions(when equity collateral becomes too low, thus approaching risk of default) and liquidates them. (Bots only)​

We are a fair launch project. There was no investor, presale, or pre-mine. Thus, the only way to earn ALPACA is to participate on our platform. To learn more about ways to earn ALPACA, please visit our tokenomics page: https://docs.alpacafinance.org/tokenomics/alpaca-tokens

Where are my ALPACA rewards from farming?
On the farm page, on the Your Positions dashboard, at the top right you should see a Claim button. Click that and you will find your rewards.

بالا