برگزیده های پرشین تولز

نمره دهی به writing ها

ssh3614

تاریخ عضویت
22 ژانویه 2017
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
با سلام خدمت دوستان عزیز

دوستان میخواستم بدونم که از نظر شما رایتینگ های زیر حدودا چه نمره ای در تافل کسب می کنند

writing 1

prompt: if you had a power to change the world what would you do

Personally.i think if i had a power to change the world , i would to many changes

At first,i made a world without borders so every one could live anywhere that they want.i had a wish to live in America from my 18 years old but because of some problems like visa,financial money,language and other problems i cant go there. But in the world of mine there ‘s no limitation and restriction in choosing living location.

And second,i made unity of currency all places.when people travels they have to pay much or little money beacuse of differential of currency value and this is the main reason of arising difference social levels.i am engineer in my country but i can not go trip to england beacuse i can’t effort of its expenses.so by unit currency this problem automatically gets remove of world.

And at the third stage, i made one essential law in every parts of world and it’s,” everyone in the world have to had the first needs of life which includes : “sanctuary,food,clothes” .and this rule must be done everwhere if not the first person of that part have to change even with one case.

As illustrated , i would do this changes

writing2

prompt : advantages and disadvantages of owning a car
In my opinion , owning a car sometimes is useful an sometimes wasteful

For example , everyday morning i have to wake up on time to get bus to work and it really sometimes make me nervous because if i lose bus i have to make excuse for being late to my boss as well as that i have to pay much to get work in comparing with my low income so according this reasons i think owning a car is advantage for persons like me that not be late for work.

How ever there is some unpleasant aspects of owning a car . clearly i like to have a car but i need to pay for insurance every year and some other costs like changing tires ,washing , fuel costs and so on . i remember one day i and my cousin were going to disneylan on holiday and my cousin was driving a car in the middle of trip he was driving a car so fast and the officer stopped us and penalized us with 100$ , it was unbelievable for us and made us unhappy at the rest of trip , it was the worst of my holiday . as a result owning car sometimes has much costs than owning a car

In conclusion, having a car is not always advantage or disadvantage

بالا