• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

گفتگوی آزاد (به انگلیسی)

vahid_persian

کاربر فعال مالتی مدیا
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
6 نوامبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hey guys, what is going on here?​

Captive

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز* مدیر بخش ارز دیجیتال
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
Hello my dear Iranian friends!
toyou.gif

Happy Noruz and my best wishes for the Persian New Year to you and your family!

norooz_banner.gif

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD

Captive

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز* مدیر بخش ارز دیجیتال
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
hi there ....the same wishes to u.....abt improving English accent....i think the best way is to listen to foreign mass media

Uhum,I listening to BBC News most of the time!but I need a person who talk to me everyday for practice and learn more English!

thank you dear for response!

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
Uhum,I listening to BBC News most of the time!but I need a person who talk to me everyday for practice and learn more English!

thank you dear for response!

u r welcome...since ur aim is improving accent u should talk to a native speaker and unfortunately u cant find one around since u r living in iran....but if u want to improve ur english generally, talking to someone would be useful

iraqi89

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
12 دسامبر 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran&Qazven
hiii
How are r u
Happy new year?

what is up?

I had to spend the last week in Qazvin:blush:
I wanted to see you again but they didi not allow us saying you r not iranians
you have to join the class till the last day!

SilentStar

تاریخ عضویت
20 ژوئن 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
Thank U

Yeah, New Year!

I want to see you too. I’m sorry they don’t let you even in the official holidays!That's really ridiculous!:hmm:

Never mind! Tend to your studies instead:lol:! Hope to see you later.

Killer

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
29 جولای 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Where Everybody knows my name!
hi happy new year well every year i wish the same thing and it never happens but i keep wanting it ...i just hope that atleat it will come true for some parts of that year ,,,this year again,i wish all of my friends and all of the people i care a bout a happy year,a year full of nice suprises and pleasant events ... i wish u this too

iraqi89

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
12 دسامبر 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran&Qazven
Thank U

Never mind! Tend to your studies instead:lol:! .

yeah yeah
it is easy to say that
hhhhhhhhhh

but you know I wish now I can join the classes all the days

because i am missing someone
i will have to wait until the end of this long holiday
not good
hhhhhh
Take care

Partisan

تاریخ عضویت
5 جولای 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
South
Hello guys.
i find here just right now!!its too good to be to gather here to improve our english ability.
i hope can be useful here for my friends​

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
hey guys i have a question....why r girls or lets say the female gender so god damn patient?!!!!....in every affair of life.....i can not bear it atall and always complain abt it whenever it happens to face it....this patience sometimes gets stupid ....yeah we can say "stupid patience"which is dadicated to female kind

Nereid

کاربر فعال زبان
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
26 نوامبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
staring at a closed door!
hey guys i have a question....why r girls or lets say the female gender so god damn patient?!!!!....in every affair of life.....i can not bear it atall and always complain abt it whenever it happens to face it....this patience sometimes gets stupid ....yeah we can say "stupid patience"which is dadicated to female kind

:lol:

Could you plz explain more?

mahi58

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
3 دسامبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran

Let me guess: you have been accompanying a girl in shopping clothes for norouz
;)

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD

Could you plz explain more?

there is nothing to explain....this was what i got from the female behavior for a long time ....its not an specific case afterall:cool:

Let me guess: you have been accompanying a girl in shopping clothes for norouz
;)

woooooha....thank god i have never experienced such a miserable situation till now....but i have to experience it some time.... i mean after i got married:cool:.....by the way u r one of the old friends in pt ....where have u been for sometime?:cool:

Nereid

کاربر فعال زبان
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
26 نوامبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
staring at a closed door!
there is nothing to explain....this was what i got from the female behavior for a long time ....its not an specific case afterall:cool:

woooooha....thank god i have never experienced such a miserable situation till now....but i have to experience it some time.... i mean after i got married:cool:.....by the way u r one of the old friends in pt ....where have u been for sometime?:cool:

Got it! Maybe you're too impatient to explain it:d

بالا