• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

گفتگوی آزاد (به انگلیسی)

Mehdiwol

تاریخ عضویت
3 اکتبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Old Trafford
after all it's better than being a "whiteboard" :D black takes no other hue
داداش اومده بودم یکم کپ انگلیسی بزنم بحث دوستان رو که دیدم کفم برید به همین جمله در حد سوادمون قناعت کردم!:D

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
داداش اومده بودم یکم کپ انگلیسی بزنم بحث دوستان رو که دیدم کفم برید به همین جمله در حد سوادمون قناعت کردم!:D
چیز بدی نگفتم، گفتم "هرچی باشه تخته سیاه بودن بهتر از تخته سفید بودنه! :D بالاتر از سیاهی رنگی نیست"

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
Zayandeh Rood river is back on the feet again and people are celebrating water flow. authorities claims the recent rainings is behind it but for sure they just turned the taps into the river to dominate the acid attacks. damn this world​

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
I was watching the street from the window, I noticed three cute baby cats in the neighbor's yard were meowing badly and struggling to get out to join their mother, no suck luck, no lock at all. after twenty minutes or so I finally decided to do something so I want downstairs rang the door bell in order tipping the neighbor off that cats were out on a limb there. when the woman came just behind the door she asked "who are you?"
next door neighbor" I answered"
she opened the door but a fly could pass off the notch neck-breakingly!! I could see panic in her look. I felt like I'm an acid man! "please open the door let the cats out" I said and left the place.
now I'm thinking what the hell this nasty religion as Islam has done to all of us, we don't trust to open the door toward people we are living just around the corner

Last edited:

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
:Dthis thread looks more like an abandoned seedy part of a London subways station closed off since mid 40s, years of WWII... decrepit

samanrahimi

محروم از فعالیت تجاری
محروم از فعالیت تجاری
تاریخ عضویت
10 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
شیراز
how do you guys translate this sentence ?
اماده سازی کارمندان برای احراز مشاغل بالاتر
my idea:
providing employees with authentication for higher jobs

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
how do you guys translate this sentence ?
اماده سازی کارمندان برای احراز مشاغل بالاتر
my idea:
providing employees with authentication for higher jobs

"مناسب بالاتر" first of'all "higher jobs" is not very common, I don't remember I've ever heard it. "higher positions" is much better and it means what we say in Persian
:IMO
to prepare employees to acquire (obtain/take/get,...) higher positions

samanrahimi

محروم از فعالیت تجاری
محروم از فعالیت تجاری
تاریخ عضویت
10 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
شیراز
"مناسب بالاتر" first of'all "higher jobs" is not very common, I don't remember I've ever heard it. "higher positions" is much better and it means what we say in Persian
to prepare employees to acquire (obtain/take) higher positions
its been some time since i've started official documents translation and Higher jobs is a common phrase in office promotions context. i'm sure about that one, but since i had doubts about authentication for احزار, ...
i decided to bring it up here to see what others might say about this freakin' word
but thanks anyway

samanrahimi

محروم از فعالیت تجاری
محروم از فعالیت تجاری
تاریخ عضویت
10 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
شیراز
to prepare employees to acquire (obtain/take/get,...) higher positions
the sentence you recommended is absolutely correct, sound and error free
but unfortunately it does not fit the context

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
Thanks odin all the fighting's over! What the hell happened to live and let live?! Or even better, live and let die!!
I

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using Tapatalk

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
Thanks odin all the fighting's over! What the hell happened to live and let live?! Or even better, live and let die!!
I

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using Tapatalk
seems there are some other guys out there who are interested in Norse myth just like me! :D Odin and all other characters in Valhalla. "Valhalla, an other-worly place in norse mythology where the greatest heroes of all time spend their afterlife fighting and feasting forever. their wounds heals miraculously night after night"
Ragnarok, the doom of Gods

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
seems there are some other guys out there who are interested in Norse myth just like me! :D Odin and all other characters in Valhalla. "Valhalla, an other-worly place in norse mythology where the greatest heroes of all time spend their afterlife fighting and feasting forever. their wounds heals miraculously night after night"
Ragnarok, the doom of Gods
thanks for the info!
but the actual reason I used Odin is because of my atheism. I do tend to preach that and one way is by not using religious quotes in our culture!
so instead of God, I use Odin or Zeus or even the Flying Spaghetti Monster :D

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
thanks for the info!
but the actual reason I used Odin is because of my atheism. I do tend to preach that and one way is by not using religious quotes in our culture!
so instead of God, I use Odin or Zeus or even the Flying Spaghetti Monster :D

I'm also right there with you :D and your opinions. if I had the power, I would contradict the existence of mendacious God
I love guys like you and me. we are very sophisticated civilized animals according to Darwinism

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
I'm also right there with you :D and your opinions. if I had the power, I would contradict the existence of mendacious God
I love guys like you and me. we are very sophisticated civilized animals according to Darwinism
LOL. Speaking of high Self Confidence:D
but I hear u, though it's been quite a while since I've felt this way, nowadays my life's taken a turn .
I don't act like it but I have become a bit modest. partly because I got tired of being right and better all the time ;):D
but mostly because I feel I've Benn taking life too seriously! and I failed!
Theoretically I've been the best me possible, but in the real life, non of that matters!
that's why I've been TRYING to get a bit more practical, stop sayin' shit and actually do sth!
p.s.: even this isn't going like I'd imagined :p

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
I came by here tonight to see if there is a sign of life here but I'm tired to the bone as if I haven't slept in a million years. sweet dream

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران

amirsarab3

تاریخ عضویت
30 نوامبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
Im about to drop out of university after 2,5 years! I'll finish my 5th semester this month, but im also studying for konkur, hopefully i could get into law school this time!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

no , you didnt get my speak . i mean what grade of english are you in ? for e.x i am in pre - ielts 1a

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
no , you didnt get my speak . i mean what grade of english are you in ? for e.x i am in pre - ielts 1a
Ow!
you should've been more specific then!
I've been studying since I was 4! I finished Summits in highschool, got my TTC first year at college and then... not much really!
most of it though's been from watching series and communicating with native English speakers, I have a lot of American friends throughout the Internet and we do talk quite often!
so, in the academic point of view, I probably could pass up as advanced, but in the real world I'm a lot better :p
p.s: not Smug at all!:D

amirsarab3

تاریخ عضویت
30 نوامبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
Ow!
you should've been more specific then!
I've been studying since I was 4! I finished Summits in highschool, got my TTC first year at college and then... not much really!
most of it though's been from watching series and communicating with native English speakers, I have a lot of American friends throughout the Internet and we do talk quite often!
so, in the academic point of view, I probably could pass up as advanced, but in the real world I'm a lot better :p
p.s: not Smug at all!:D

my speaking is a bit fluently but i am weak in listening , i wanna progress in listening but actually i cant recognize the procceses of listening also i dont have good mark in writing can you show me a way for improving on it ?

بالا