• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

Kindle Fire HD Reviews, FAQ, Tips and Tricks for Beginners

kelly456

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
7 سپتامبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Kindle Fire HD Reviews, FAQ, Tips and Tricks for Beginners

2012 Best Christmas Gifts - Pavtube's Christmas Promotion 2012 is processing from Dec. 10, 2012 to Jan. 31, 2013. Hurry up and never miss the chance to join the Promotion to Get 50% DVD Creator, 30% Off DVD Ripper, 40% Off Blu-ray Ripper, 20% Off Bluy-ray/DVD Video Converter Ultimate, and buy One get one free (for Video Converter tools)!!! All Promotion Discount Products Coupon Code is PAVTUBE.

With a beautiful screen, refined interface, and huge coffer of media consumption options, the Amazon Kindle Fire HD is the Kindle Fire as it should have been.

The Good: The Kindle Fire HD has a most impressive-looking 7-inch tablet screen, its speakers deliver killer sound, and its refined interface is the best gateway to Amazon content for Prime members. New enhancements fill its $200 price to the brim with value.

The Bad: Performance is sluggish at times and the Fire HD is less comfortable to hold than the Nexus 7. The curated app store means many apps and games are not available. There's a $15 opt-out for ads.

After you got the Kindle Fire HD, you may wonder how to take full advantage of it to enhance your entertainment life. The Kindle Fire HD's beautiful 1,280x800-pixel screen is great for watching movies. Below is a list of frequently asked questions, tips, tutorials and recommeded tools for Kindle Fire HD users to better enjoy movies. Some of these are solutions to questions asked in the forums.

FAQ, Tips, Tricks & Tools for Enjoying Movies on Kindle Fire HD

FAQ 1:

Q: MKV on Kindle Fire HD? - I recently got my kindle fire HD 7" and was disappointed to find no mkv support which just wont do. I got my the departed blu ray rip from my personal collection converted to mkv and with a bit of searching found out cannot genuinely play it with mx video player or moboplayer. Any suggestion for playing MKV HD videos on Kindle Fire HD?

A: As you see, MKV is an open standard free container format, a file format can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file. The reason you cannot successfully get MKV videos playable on your Kindle Fire HD is quite simple: the default and downloaded player on the Kindle Fire HD cannot find a suitable decoder for the codec in the MKV file. To get your work done, the best solution is to convert MKV to Kindle Fire HD supported video format along with some help from third-party softwares. Take the following as reference:

Tutorial: Converting MKV to Kindle Fire HD

FAQ 2:

Q: Play xvid/avi movies on Kindle Fire HD?

Is the VLC Media Player or Cinexplayer available for the Kindle Fire HD? Or any other app that will allow xvid/avi movie files to be played? Thanks.

A: Here is my Kindle Fire HD solution – converting AVI files before transferring the AVI videos to Kindle Fire HD Tablets. Ad you can follow the guide guide to get your AVI files work on on your Fire HD tablet.

Tutorial: How to Encode AVI for play on Kindle Fire HD

FAQ 3:

Q: Kindle Fire HD Tablet - wmv and Vob compatible?

Noticed in the list of supported formats there wasn't that many Video formats listed including one of the most popular wmv or indeed VoB files for DVD quality etc , so can you not copy your wmv or vob's over to the Kindle Fire HD from your PC and watch them then?

A: if you've taken a glance on the supported media types of the Amazon Tablets, it's easy to find that the Kindle Fire HD video format is limited as other tablets like Nook HD Tablet. Thus, you may have a hard time playing movies formatted in wmv files. Besides, there lots of other formats (VOB, MPG, TS, TiVo, etc) that the Kindle Fire HD does not support. In that case, to play these videos on Kindle Fire HD, we need to convert them to H.264 or MPEG-4 encoded format first. Here I would share with you a good way that ends up with optimal video conversion for kindle fire hd for movie fans.

Tutorial: Get VOB/WMV and more video files play on Kindle Fire HD

FAQ 4:

Q: I just bought a new Kindle Fire HD and I am wondering if I could play music files I purchased on iTunes on my Kindle Fire HD? I have searched around the internet but I haven't got a specific answer to this question. Besides, the movies and TV-shows I have purchased on iTunes will be playable on my kindle?

A: Before answering your question, keep in mind that the Android powered Kindle Fire HD can not play any iTunes purchases with Apple Digital Rights Management (FairPlay DRM). However, all iTunes songs (at least in the US) will be DRM-free in steps since April 7, 2009. From my experience, if the song isn't copy protected it should play. For the little copyrighted iTunes songs, in .m4p format, you can upgrade these songs to DRM-free files for US$0.30/song or use DRM removal softwareto strip DRM from them.

For iTunes videos, if they are video podcasts from iTunes, you can play them on your Kindle Fire HD without any problem. But if they are Movies, TV-shows or Music videos which you purchased directly through iTunes store, they are all with DRM protection which prevent you playing them on your Kindle Fire HD. To get the iTunes DRM m4v files and Kindle Fire HD to play nicely, you can follow a simple tutorial below:

Tutorial: Syncing iTunes M4V files with Kindle Fire HD

FAQ 5:

Q: Best Software to rip DVD to Kindle Fire HD?

I'm traveling again next week and was hoping to rip some dvds onto my Kindle Fire HD for the trip. I have a few questions for the community experts:

Any suggestions on some easy to use, reliable software?

Any tips for the best format to use?

A: DVD Ripping software varies. If you're looking for ease-to-use and don't mind spending $24.5 (they currently have a sale), you can try Pavtube's DVD Ripper to convert DVD discs to a format playable by Kindle Fire HD. To be honest, It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves.

The best format is H.264 MP4 causes it gives the balance between the file size and video quality.

Tutorial: Ripping DVD to Kindle Fire HD

Get 30% Off 2012 Christmas Coupon Code for Pavtube DVD Ripper for Windows

Get 30% Off 2012 Christmas Coupon Code for Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac

FAQ 6:

What do you recommend if you I want to watch my Blu-ray movie collection on my new kindle fire hd? It’s really a new tablet and finds no guide to tell how to transfer DVD movie to the tablet for watching, any of you can help?

A: In order to play Blu-ray on your Kindle Fire HD, you'll need to convert and rip Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HD compatible video formats first and then transfer them to your Kindle Fire HD for playback. For details, refer to a guide below:

Tutorial: Converting Blu-ray movies for Kindle Fire HD

Get 40% Off 2012 Christmas Coupon Code for Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Windows

Get 40% Off 2012 Christmas Coupon Code for Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

FAQ 7:

Q: ISO on Kindle Fire HD?

I've some DVD ISO image files from my DVD discs and now I want to copy them to my new Kindle Fire HD for playback, so how?

A: ISO is not supported by Kindle Fire HD and other Android os tablets. To get ISO files playable on your Amazon Tablet, you may have to convert DVD iso to Kindle Fire HD supported video format first. For your reference, follow the guide below:

Tutorial: Watch ISO files on Kindle Fire HD

P.S. If you have no idea about Kindle Fire HD file transfer, you can check out my old post Synchronizing Your Content files (Videos, Pictures, Music) to Kindle Fire HD to learn more.

If your movie isn't already in one of the supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (or the 20% OFF iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Kindle Fire HD 7"/8.9, the original Kindle Fire and other Android os tablets for smoothly playing.

Other realated Tutorials:

Download Digital Copy to Kindle Fire HD

Put TiVo TV Shows to Kindle Fire HD

Enjoy/Play 1080p videos on Kindle File HD 7/8.9

Not an Kindle Fire HD user? Converter also supports "common" video formats like MOV, M4V, and MP4, so you should be able to create files compatible with your iPad Mini, the new iPad, iPhone, Microsoft Surface RT, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2, Nook HD tablet, Asus Transformer Prime and other devices.

BTW, Never miss the chance to Join Pavtube Christmas Crazy Discount to Get Software Giveaway and Discout!!! Action now!!! And please note: All Promotion Discount Products Coupon Code is PAVTUBE. During Dec. 10, 2012 to Jan. 31, 2013!

بالا