• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

گفتگوی آزاد (به انگلیسی)

Captive

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز* مدیر بخش ارز دیجیتال
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
Thank you body, Yes as you mentiond it's so hard, But when we know we don't have any chance here to be succeed why we spend our life here? A least we can provide better life for our children.
Let me know What's your idea about Skype group?​

I didn't say we have no more chance , I am not hopeless , and will never be.I am trying to fix the problems and continue studying in some better places , and unfortunately I am not agree with Skype group :D

AbolTheRocker

تاریخ عضویت
18 مارس 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
مشهد
Thank you body, Yes as you mentiond it's so hard, But when we know we don't have any chance here to be succeed why we spend our life here? A least we can provide better life for our children.
Let me know What's your idea about Skype group?​
Just to let you know,it's actually BUDDY,not Body. :)

razi4888

تاریخ عضویت
20 مارس 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
I'm watching "How i met your mother" serial :D..
:general406:is so awesome
i like Barney Stainson so much.. Baney and Robin are so sweet as a couple

startToday

تاریخ عضویت
15 می 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hello guys.
I saw this topic just a minutes ago.
I'm beginner in studying English language & I think this topic could be a good place to improve our skills. Isn't it ? So, Let's talk.
If you see a mistake in my text, First: forgive me & Second: let me know
thanks.

mohamad n

تاریخ عضویت
6 مارس 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hello guys.
I saw this topic just a minutes ago.
I'm beginner in studying English language & I think this topic could be a good place to improve our skills. Isn't it ? So, Let's talk.
If you see a mistake in my text, First: forgive me & Second: let me know
thanks.
hi
a minute ago not minutes

im a beginner in English language learning not im beginner in studying...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Captive

تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever

Captive

تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever

Dr.Cnet

تاریخ عضویت
8 ژوئن 2009
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
کرد کرمانج خراسان
?May i ask you sth? where did u learn English? and is it related to ur major at university or not? , because as I can see in ur signature , u have multiple jobs which is not related to English language
Where did you learn English? What is your job? As you know for example, You studying Chemistry and your job is Firefighter or you studying Computer and your job is Taxi driver or your studying Food Industry and your job is Carpenter and many many of this examples, As you see most of Iranian people is not in right places and that is why I want to leave this country :-( for ever
I have Master degree in Computer Architecture

cinemaamooz

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
14 فوریه 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
I'm watching "How i met your mother" serial :D..
:general406:is so awesome
i like Barney Stainson so much.. Baney and Robin are so sweet as a couple
Hey, how could i find this series for free ? is there any website which have the whole series for free ?
if there's any, just send me the URL

P.S : Don't talk about some fucking shit things , choose a topic and talk about it. it's gonna be more useful that talking about some bullshits like it is

Any way
Good Luke guys​

saeedtz

تاریخ عضویت
7 اکتبر 2011
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
is that easy to understand what they are saying exactly like Chris de burgh songs :)))))? or not :D
No bro
Its not like him,they just talk as fast as they can! :D
If u wanna learn english of this kind of series u should watch 3 or 4 episode for a long timmme
Choose 3 episode watch it 50 times and u'll get what they say

Sent from my F**king life

AbolTheRocker

تاریخ عضویت
18 مارس 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
مشهد
Hey, how could i find this series for free ? is there any website which have the whole series for free ?
if there's any, just send me the URL

P.S : Don't talk about some fucking shit things , choose a topic and talk about it. it's gonna be more useful that talking about some bullshits like it is

Any way
Good Luke guys​
It's too easy,just look up the name of series in Google and add "torrent" keyword to it.
P.S Your grammar in my Halgh :D

Captive

تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
yes. u can watch that with English subtitle, too
and u will totally understand what they are saying.

Yeah , thank u , I'll try that
No bro
Its not like him,they just talk as fast as they can! :D
If u wanna learn english of this kind of series u should watch 3 or 4 episode for a long timmme
Choose 3 episode watch it 50 times and u'll get what they say

Sent from my F**king life
you know I like everything online :D I cannot go out and looking for someone to borrow or buy it :D I prefer to download such a movies and series for free , but as far as u know we have the high speed net [ lool ] , and it takes more than a day to receive for example 1GB size =)) ,i

Where did you learn English? What is your job? As you know for example, You studying Chemistry and your job is Firefighter or you studying Computer and your job is Taxi driver or your studying Food Industry and your job is Carpenter and many many of this examples, As you see most of Iranian people is not in right places and that is why I want to leave this country :-( for ever
I have Master degree in Computer Architecture
Unfortunately u are right :( , that's a reality of our country's rules​

saeedtz

تاریخ عضویت
7 اکتبر 2011
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها

Yeah , thank u , I'll try that

you know I like everything online :D I cannot go out and looking for someone to borrow or buy it :D I prefer to download such a movies and series for free , but as far as u know we have the high speed net [ lool ] , and it takes more than a day to receive for example 1GB size =)) ,i

Unfortunately u are right :( , that's a reality of our country's rules​
buddy if u wanna make your talking and listening awesome just dl some episode of south park and watch it !
u'll enjoy it so much and the english is fucking clear for learning

mohamad n

تاریخ عضویت
6 مارس 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
u know the big bang theory?that show's english is very good you will learn alot if u whatch that!

Dr.Cnet

تاریخ عضویت
8 ژوئن 2009
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
کرد کرمانج خراسان
buddy if u wanna make your talking and listening awesome just dl some episode of south park and watch it !
u'll enjoy it so much and the english is fucking clear for learning
yes. u can watch that with English subtitle, too
and u will totally understand what they are saying.
u know the big bang theory?that show's english is very good you will learn alot if u whatch that!

In my opinion if you want to improve your speaking or listening skill's you should not spend much time on TV-Series because these material's is not suitable for academic skill's.
For exapmle you have to use this material's: Extr@, Family Album, How do you do, American Accent (Pronunciation Workshop), Ask the Editor, Connect with English, Follow Me, Master Spoken English, Talking Canadian and so on.​

Nirvanna

تاریخ عضویت
21 آپریل 2010
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Half of the World
hi everybody!
there is a question in my mind n need your help to find the best answer for it!
it is over 4 years I am working in international business fields and have somehow improved my English now I aim to start learning another language being useful for my job

There are some options including German, Arabic, French, Spanish even Turkish

French and Spanish are widely spoken around the world

Arabic is very useful because it is widely spoken in many countries and considering our growing business relationship especially export to these kinda regins.

German is a language of the most powerful economy of EU and companies I have worked with them are mostly German

Russian and Chinese are same as German and many of our business corporations are from Russia and its neighbors

But at the moment I have just time to learn one of them.
What do you advise?

Obaydok

تاریخ عضویت
13 ژوئن 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
کرمان
بالا