• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

گفتگوی آزاد (به انگلیسی)

mohamad n

تاریخ عضویت
6 مارس 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
nothing remarkable. some call girls are masturbating down there. some other junkies are injecting their fix here. some other sleazy guys are begging bystanders for some dimes to get some food
i have no idea about what u are talking!
where are u anyway?
masturbation?? really??!:general403:

mohamad n

تاریخ عضویت
6 مارس 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
go easy on it dude. it is not a big deal, but if u r afraid of that i suggest blue cell phones

shahrokh4u

تاریخ عضویت
18 اکتبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Esfahan
any body know is it bad men buy a phone with pink color ?
Never mind. Last year I went to a mobile store to buy a new cell phon. I go to the cashier and ask her for a Samsung cell phone. She says "there's a white one, a green one, and a pink one", I tell her I want the pink one and she says "Okay, I'm sure SHE's going to love it":D I say "She?, it's for me". She looks at me in surprise and says "Really!?" I say "Ummm, yeah":D again she says "Really!?" I smile and say "Yes!". She starts to smile and looks like she is going to laugh. As soon as I walk out of the store I can hear her laugh very loud and it seemed like she was telling the other employees but who cares?pink is my favorite color and i don't worry about idiots who don't realise this.

s27moto

تاریخ عضویت
1 آگوست 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran - Iran
thanks a lot it's make me more believe to my heart
right now i have another question which one is more nice pink with black or pink with white

kamnoosh

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
29 ژوئن 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
any body know is it bad men buy a phone with pink color ?

it's not bad at all. I want my own pinky phone like taking a candy from a baby:D
but sloppy speaking aside, it's like applying one inch of cosmetics on a long-mustached face

i have no idea about what u are talking!
where are u anyway?
masturbation?? really??!:general403:

not too far, nor too close. just around the corner.
the image I loomed large, is a seedy hangout in one out of thousands buildings in slum block of tenements in down town:cool: we are running a dirty business here

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
hello

i think the best site for download this concerts is youtube

but

test this site maybe u can find anything

http://newalbumreleases.net/

i found for u an album around 1970s

http://newalbumreleases.net/41510/deep-purple-bbc-sessions-1968-1970-2011/
Thanks but that ain't gonna help!
I got most of the bands discographies but I was looking for some particular performances, but thanks anyway!

Sent from my XT1033 Moto G using Tapatalk 2

shahrokh4u

تاریخ عضویت
18 اکتبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Esfahan
Pink and black is the best color combination and very pretty together. Black and pink create warmth, vibration, excitement.

shahrokh4u

تاریخ عضویت
18 اکتبر 2012
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Esfahan
hey guys what do you think
The big question is...
Who will win the World Cup ??
i think An Argentina vs Brazil final would be epic but i prefer to see the Netherlands in it​

mohamad n

تاریخ عضویت
6 مارس 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
hey guys what do you think
The big question is...
Who will win the World Cup ??
i think An Argentina vs Brazil final would be epic but i prefer to see the Netherlands in it​
me personally a fan of witnessing netherlands in final...i mean this time they deserve to be...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
have you ever noticed how good Iranian English learners are when it comes to writing, but they literally flub in speaking
:D

Grafs

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
9 جولای 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
:general307: yeah
?you have participated in training courses to learn english? for example, do you speak fluent english

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
:general307: yeah
?you have participated in training courses to learn english? for example, do you speak fluent english
I've never been in an English institute, nor a minute but I speak pretty fluent but not as native as a nigger fella in down town of big apple NY

Xuevon

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
28 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تـ ـهـ ـر ا ن
بالا