7 آگوست 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
تهران
khahesh mikonam :D
البته فکر کونم معنیش اون بشه بگذار بقیه نیز بنگرند
حدودا معنیش تو گوگل ترنسلیت میزنه از شنبه تا یکشنبه تا دوشنبه دوباره از دوشنبه تا یک شنبه شاید یه جوری داری میگه all the week اما اینجوری میگه که قافیه داشته باشه(حتما گوش کن خیلی آهنگ قشنگیه)

Captive

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز* مدیر بخش ارز دیجیتال
مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever

Ev0t

تاریخ عضویت
7 آگوست 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
تهران
Actually I did the same , before reading your post , and it shows that Thank God is more common.
No different we dont want go to English countries and if we go there and say "thanks god" they will mend your problem and after 1-2 year you can talk English without any mistake
پ.ن: I'm not sure about the word thanks god but I dont know why I can't accept thank god

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
No different we dont want go to English countries and if we go there and say "thanks god" they will mend your problem and after 1-2 year you can talk English without any mistake
پ.ن: I'm not sure about the word thanks god but I dont know why I can't accept thank god
I think we should fix and correct even a simple word or phrase , no matter that we are going to abroad or not :D , and Pey nevesht called as P.S in English

anyway would u plz tell me about urself? how old r u , where r u living?and for how many years have u been studying English?

Ev0t

تاریخ عضویت
7 آگوست 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
تهران
I think we should fix and correct even a simple word or phrase , no matter that we are going to abroad or not :D , and Pey nevesht called as P.S in English

anyway would u plz tell me about urself? how old r u , where r u living?and for how many years have u been studying English?
I'm sure about that I heard "Thanks God" in the movies many times maybe they're different in british and american any reason I will ask it from my English teacher
And about my self:
I thought every one know me :D But I'm Mahdi Ghadimi I'm 16 years old we live in Tehran in Yaft Abad city:D and at last I think Its about one year That I'm practicing English professinal

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
I'm sure about that I heard "Thanks God" in the movies many times maybe they're different in british and american any reason I will ask it from my English teacher
And about my self:
:D

Yeah man ask your teacher about it to become sure :D

I thought every one know me

Except me :D

But I'm Mahdi Ghadimi I'm 16 years old we live in Tehran in Yaft Abad city:D

Bro , I didn't ask about the details :D ( your family and exact location ) btw tq so much and glad to know u.. I think u are at a good age right now, u have time to improve your knowledge and English language.try not to waste your time and enjoy.

and at last I think Its about one year That I'm practicing English professinal

It would be better to say " I have been studying English since a year professionally " instead.

GL

Ev0t

تاریخ عضویت
7 آگوست 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
تهران
Yeah man ask your teacher about it to become sure :D

Except me :D

Bro , I didn't ask about the details :D ( your family and exact location ) btw tq so much and glad to know u.. I think u are at a good age right now, u have time to improve your knowledge and English language.try not to waste your time and enjoy.

It would be better to say " I have been studying English since a year professionally " instead.

GL

Thanks for your pointing
You tell sth about Your self

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
Thanks for your pointing
You tell sth about Your self

as you may know :D my name is Hamid , I have 26 years old , I was born and grew up in Shiraz,Hopefully I am single :D

I'm interested in learning languages especially English , but since I am busy at my job and university there is not enough time for me to to become a professional at this language but I try to do my best xD.

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
Any interesting news? :(

goldenrule

تاریخ عضویت
15 نوامبر 2015
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
as you may know :D my name is Hamid , I have 26 years old , I was born and grew up in Shiraz,Hopefully I am single :D

I'm interested in learning languages especially English , but since I am busy at my job and university there is not enough time for me to to become a professional at this language but I try to do my best xD.

,Hello Hamid, nice to meet you
,I am a newbie here in this forum

The good news is that I got what you meant;)! But anyway, for some reason, I strongly recommend you to put more time on learning English
:)

Good luck​

faramobile

تاریخ عضویت
17 سپتامبر 2010
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تــــــــهـــــران
We made a new channel in Telegram for ESL learners, let me know if you want to join us.Although we prefer to invite upper-intermediate users.
Cheers​
please send me the link or put the link here

user's level not important in the channel because in the channel , only admin can post texts and other users cant post anything

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
,Hello Hamid, nice to meet you
,I am a newbie here in this forum

The good news is that I got what you meant;)! But anyway, for some reason, I strongly recommend you to put more time on learning English
:)

Good luck​

?nice to meet u too dear , but what do u exactly mean by the BOLD text?are there any problem with my sentences or sth​

Dr.Cnet

تاریخ عضویت
8 ژوئن 2009
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
کرد کرمانج خراسان

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
no one has made posting here for about 10 months,what would be the reason for not being here as much as befor​

shahraaam

کاربر فعال بخش زبانهای خارجی
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
22 ژوئن 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
It's simple, this is just outdated, boring, n makes no sense anymore
There are many international chats available in telegram n i assume many would prefer those
Also, there's never been a real discussion here, just some random shit (no offense to anyone) :D
Annnyway
Good luck to you all,
Bb

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

بالا