مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
It's simple, this is just outdated, boring, n makes no sense anymore
There are many international chats available in telegram n i assume many would prefer those
Also, there's never been a real discussion here, just some random shit (no offense to anyone) :D
Annnyway
Good luck to you all,
Bb

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I think we are not here to talk about nuclear program or some irrelevant discussion, we can select a simple subj and start talking about , no matter how real and important is that ! just for practicing and teach sth to other members [ like me ] .

?for example : how old are you guys and what's ur skills & current job​

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
I think we are not here to talk about nuclear program or some irrelevant discussion, we can select a simple subj and start talking about , no matter how real and important is that ! just for practicing and teach sth to other members [ like me ] .

22 n I'm an insurance consultant [emoji16]

shahraaam

کاربر فعال بخش زبانهای خارجی
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
22 ژوئن 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها

I've studied Electrical Engineering at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada and am currently working as an English tutor. I have a channel in Telegram which I use to teach English using examples. The channel address is http://telegram.me/shahramenglishclass

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران

Captive

کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز* مدیر بخش ارز دیجیتال
مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
22 n I'm an insurance consultant [emoji16]

are u still studying or not? ( and what was ur major at university? ) and if its not a private question would u please tell us about your monthly income? :D

I've studied Electrical Engineering at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada and am currently working as an English tutor. I have a channel in Telegram which I use to teach English using examples. The channel address is http://telegram.me/shahramenglishclass

Nice to have you here sir , I'd be glad if you help us about English grammar or some common mistakes in writing here. I really appreciate it.

And about myself : I was born and grew up in Shiraz and will turn to 28 in less than 4 months :D I have been studying Computer-Software at Islamic Azad university and have been studying English since I was 18 yrs old,but since there is no one to talk with me in English I'm going to forget most common words and grammar :D , so I think here can be a right place to continue learning language.

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
are u still studying or not? ( and what was ur major at university? ) and if its not a private question would u please tell us about your monthly income? :D

Nice to have you here sir , I'd be glad if you help us about English grammar or some common mistakes in writing here. I really appreciate it.

And about myself : I was born and grew up in Shiraz and will turn to 28 in less than 4 months :D I have been studying Computer-Software at Islamic Azad university and have been studying English since I was 18 yrs old,but since there is no one to talk with me in English I'm going to forget most common words and grammar :D , so I think here can be a right place to continue learning language.

5th year of Civil engineering bachelor[emoji16] dun really care about that i just keep going cuz i have to
It's alleight, for now i make around 2-4 millions a month, there've been months that i made less n months i made more
But on average that's about it

shahraaam

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
22 ژوئن 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها

:) Thanks​

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
.just for those who are fan of Football and Futsal , we have important Futsal match in less than 4 hours

FIFA Futsal World Cup 2016

Giant killers go head-to-head

42409b57-986d-4cfa-a517-ab55aa889871.jpg

Iran - Russia

Go Go Iran :D

AslanSalarkia

همکار بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
25 جولای 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران
I stayed up for that, such a shame we didn't go through, nice effort anyway,
Cudos to them

shahraaam

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
22 ژوئن 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
no one has made posting here for about 10 months,what would be the reason for not being here as much as befor
I'll be occasionally making some corrections to your writing from now ;). /0

.I was wondering why anybody hasn't posted here for about 10 months

Captive

مدیر انجمن
تاریخ عضویت
2 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Shiraz 4 Ever
I stayed up for that, such a shame we didn't go through, nice effort anyway,
Cudos to them

I think it was a good game , we did all we could able to do but unfortunately we had to fight against referees as well :(

I'll be occasionally making some corrections to your writing from now ;). /0

.I was wondering why anybody hasn't posted here for about 10 months

Thanks for your kindness sir.​

Last edited:

shahraaam

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
22 ژوئن 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
I think it was a good game , we did all we could able to do but unfortunately we had to fight against referees as well :(

Thanks for your kindness sir.​

You're very welcome :)/0
.I think it was a good game. We did all we could, but unfortunately we had to fight against the referees as well

shahraaam

کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
22 ژوئن 2014
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
I have a topic in Persian Tools forum where I post English exercises. If you're interested in improving your grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension and listening comprehension skills, please visit my topic and answer the posted questions. You can access the topic by clicking here. /0​

safereg

تاریخ عضویت
21 ژانویه 2013
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
ایران
I look for a translator to work in my website

Pm me for details

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Captive