• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

گفتگوی آزاد (به انگلیسی)

SilentStar

تاریخ عضویت
20 ژوئن 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
WoW
another one just join us
hi mohammad
and glad to C u
yeah!
any way infact we even start it!!!

so drop a topic you like

anything
tv
movies
games
interests
personal thoughts
DVB!!!:D

Thank you buddy! You look like a loving one!:happy:

Ya! We've already dropped!:D

Although nobody can deny it is kind of dangerous, there is always hop for someone departing to there to comeback sound and safe.
- Nice Idea , I’m in too

Agree! anybody wants to comeback safe and sound can go there with me! I will definitely protect them!:blink::lol:

I'd been looking for such thread for sometime... whoever started this, good job :cool: count me in.

If only seymour was here too... it would've been perfect. DO YOU HEAR ME DUDE? show up

:hmm:

Well! Nice to see you here!:)

I’d like to see linhu too. If both he and Seymour were here the topic would be more perfect!:happy:

Any football fans out there? :D

Well, El Classico is right around the corner. in Spain I support Madrid and like every other Madridista I will tell you that Barca will own the league this season! they're ridiculously strong. could be a fluke though. they're yet to play against a real good defense, like an Italian one. Spanish teams have this habit of giving a few acres of space to every striker. it looks so easy for strikers to play there it's ridiculous :rolleyes:

Anyway, Ramos needs to be smart and for the sake of his team (and his job), forget the idea of beautiful football for one night. if Madrid attack, defeat will be inevitable as Barca players take advantage of spaces teams give them at the back like no other team with phenoms like Messi. Madrid need to sit back and defend tomorrow night a little! as ridiculous and 'anti Spanish approach' as it may sound. that's the only way to stop this Barca now.

Haa haa haa!! Fan of Madrid? Good for Real Madrid to have strong and confident fans!:p

Your strategy is pretty good but it’s disappointing for Basra to have such a weak opponents they try to hide their weak points and have to perform an unfair show since they don’t have enough strength!!:D

Last edited:

brainsore

تاریخ عضویت
1 مارس 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
دور
Madrid need to sit back and defend tomorrow night a little! as ridiculous and 'anti Spanish approach' as it may sound. that's the only way to stop this Barca now.
You know, i say Madrid needs to sit back and defend tonight a lot, whole of the game perhaps! El Barça es invencible!! (we had missed spanish in this forum!)

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
so the subject was switched to football

H_R

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
North Pole
Come on guys, I don’t think football is something really fun for everyone to talk about, Instead, let's talk about something more public, Like why are you learning English or does anybody fancy of going overseas? And if yeas what did you do so far?

SilentStar

تاریخ عضویت
20 ژوئن 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
As you wish!:happy:

I’m learning English because:

1) I’m gifted in teaching and love it so much… therefore I’d like to teach English as well!

2) I’d like to go abroad and continue studying and maybe live there!

3) My major is computer and the more fluent you are in English the more successful you’d be in such a major!

4) A new language is a new life….

I’m ready for all kinds of subjects and topics!:lol:

Marcco

تاریخ عضویت
14 فوریه 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
اصفهان
wow!
!i just got shocked
this thread was just missing
and about tonights hot derby 
i'd like Real madrid to win but barca are really on top form these days
cheers

darioushjh

تاریخ عضویت
23 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران - ولیعصر http://DJH
Thank you buddy! You look like a loving one!:happy:

Ya! We've already dropped!:D

Agree! anybody wants to comeback safe and sound can go there with me! I will definitely protect them!:blink::lol:

Well! Nice to see you here!:)

I’d like to see linhu too. If both he and Seymour were here the topic would be more perfect!:happy:

Haa haa haa!! Fan of Madrid? Good for Real Madrid to have strong and confident fans!:p

Your strategy is pretty good but it’s disappointing for Basra to have such a weak opponents they try to hide their weak points and have to perform an unfair show since they don’t have enough strength!!:D

rose3.gif

yeah! --> im so cute -->
499kfok.gif

You know, i say Madrid needs to sit back and defend tonight a lot, whole of the game perhaps! El Barça es invencible!! (we had missed spanish in this forum!)

sorry im not a fan of soccer

Come on guys, I don’t think football is something really fun for everyone to talk about, Instead, let's talk about something more public, Like why are you learning English or does anybody fancy of going overseas? And if yeas what did you do so far?

yeah
i do agree
this topic is more interesting than football!
so

i like learning english because its involve everything in international interface

you know youself
every movie we watch, every game we play and also every source website we browse is usually in english language
its one of needs of today's life

and about going overseas

idnot have any idea about that yet
maybe later when i done my universities and im done my SARBAZI!!! period
DrHessam.gif

hamin dige
126fs3281498.gif

Joe Satriani\Super Colossal (2006) - Instrumental Rock\04-joe_satriani-redshift_riders_-_.mp3

pany

تاریخ عضویت
4 آپریل 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
soccer is too boring for me .plz change subject

SilentStar

تاریخ عضویت
20 ژوئن 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
hi
i'm no fan of neither of them;)
as i said, i'd just like them to win but dont you worry! barca are gonna win

thank you Marcco. I'm a big fan of Milan too! (It's my second team!)

Then bring the subject you’re interested in! are you interested in movies or TV series ? What was the last movie or TV series you’ve seen and enjoyed ? Do you watch Joseph TV series on TV?! :lol:​

Last edited:

Radiohead

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
10 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها

Well, last time I checked this was an off-topic thread. people can talk about whatever they want, right? ;)

It's La Liga's biggest game in a season tonight. we're not going to talk about every single game... just the big ones. in the meantime we can talk about other things. you see I like music and film a lot. trust me, I will spam here with posts about those things a lot :D but right now, there are two big games ahead

H_R

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
North Pole
As you wish!:happy:​

I’m learning English because:​

1) I’m gifted in teaching and love it so much… therefore I’d like to teach English as well!​

2) I’d like to go abroad and continue studying and maybe live there!

3) My major is computer and the more fluent you are in English the more successful you’d be in such a major!​

4) A new language is a new life….​

I’m ready for all kinds of subjects and topics!:lol:​

Yes I Definitely agree with item 4
I really enjoy watching American soap operas so I love English. I’m now trying to learn French! It’s rather ridicules, I even do not know why! It seems I used to learning language!​
:)

rose3.gif

yeah! --> im so cute -->
499kfok.gif

sorry im not a fan of soccer​

yeah
i do agree
this topic is more interesting than football!
so​

i like learning english because its involve everything in international interface​

you know youself
every movie we watch, every game we play and also every source website we browse is usually in english language
its one of needs of today's life​

and about going overseas​

idnot have any idea about that yet
maybe later when i done my universities and im done my SARBAZI!!! period
DrHessam.gif

hamin dige
126fs3281498.gif

Joe Satriani\Super Colossal (2006) - Instrumental Rock\04-joe_satriani-redshift_riders_-_.mp3​

Yep hey Sarbazi is MILITARY SERVICE​

Topic has already changed! Tell us about your purposes to learn English

brainsore

تاریخ عضویت
1 مارس 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
دور
I'm learning English because of so many reasons that you already know and guys already alluded. And of course, my main goal is going to "Uncle Sam Territory", continue studing and due to current condition of our motherland living there, probably! :cool:

Last edited:

Tooraj2008

تاریخ عضویت
19 فوریه 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهرون

Let's talk about the meaning behind the codes of various type of cars
The first: Do you know about peugeot type numbers for example 405-406-206 or etc...
as I read in a book the first number refers to the capacity the cockpit has and the third number refers to the technology that the car is built with
In technology 206 is one step higher than 405 specially in electrical equipment which all the instruments communicate with each other through a computer network and the digital data turns around all parts of equipments
But in capacity of cockpit 405 is bigger;)

Topic has already changed! Tell us about your purposes to learn English

I did not see your comment ...sorry...I have not any puposes to learn...But i want to learn because i love it so much...specially with american accent

Last edited:

brainsore

تاریخ عضویت
1 مارس 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
دور
where is this "uncle sam" 's territory anyway?
127fs4573872.gif
UncleSam_2.gif

Uncle Sam is a national personification of the United States (US), and sometimes more specifically of the American government[2], with the first usage of the term dating from the War of 1812 and the first illustration dating from 1852. He is often depicted as a serious elderly white man with white hair and a goatee, and dressed in clothing that recalls the design elements of flag of the United States—for example, typically a top hat with red and white stripes and white stars on a blue band, and red and white striped trousers.

from wikipedia
google uncle sam for more info!

Last edited:
بالا