• پایان فعالیت بخشهای انجمن: امکان ایجاد موضوع یا نوشته جدید برای عموم کاربران غیرفعال شده است

گفتگوی آزاد (به انگلیسی)

darioushjh

تاریخ عضویت
23 سپتامبر 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
تهران - ولیعصر http://DJH
yeah

its a very interesting and popular fan in doom subgenre

by the way PENELOI just finished in MBC MAX

i was waching that
A young aristocratic heiress born under a curse that can only be broken when she finds true love with one who will love her faithfully. Comedy- Christina Ricci / Reese Witherspoon / James McAvoy

and before it i saw the GHOST SHIP in MBC 2

it was not bad

you know MUDVAYNE?

this band have been released a clip about this movie in one of their clips

i ilke this band

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD

since i dont have any idea about movies i will stick to metall.....i know this band somehow ....i think the genre of this band is hard rock....am i right

Wiseman

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
29 ژوئن 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Meet Me in St. Louis
Hello !!
11424.gif

aurora

تاریخ عضویت
19 نوامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
In man's world
WOWOA!! when i started this thread i didn't expect anyone to show up! and mind u i didn't think u guys were soooooo good in english! :lol:
LOL !! u guys wanna share how u learned english? and if u know any other languages maybe we can have "goftegooyE azad" in some other languages too.

aurora

تاریخ عضویت
19 نوامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
In man's world
LOOOOOOOL!

@ L!zard
I luv ur display pic :) I luv all of the lol cats for that matter :) i'm chaning my display pic right now( (pssst i'm not jealous! i just like cats!)

Last edited:

pany

تاریخ عضویت
4 آپریل 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
I think we should choose one of popular subjects in english speaking countries, because we want to talk english ,no persian

I chose these subjects for our conversation

?Do you like to talk about yourself on a date

? What is your opinion on gay and lesbian rights

OR

?U.S urban design VS. European urban

Are you agree? I want to know your opinions about my idea

choose one of them! don't be picky plz

aurora

تاریخ عضویت
19 نوامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
In man's world
I think we should choose one of popular subjects in english speaking countries, because we want to talk english ,no persian

I chose these subjects for our conversation

?Do you like to talk about yourself on a date

? What is your opinion on gay and lesbian rights

OR

?U.S urban design VS. European urban

Are you agree? I want to know your opinions about my idea

choose one of them! don't be picky plz

hmmm good idea! :happy: but r these topics really popular in eng speaking countries? lol... no idea...i guess i have to read the papers more
anyways!
About the first date... what else is there to talk about? I mean u can go on a first date and talk about how much u hate Bush but ESPECIALLY for a girl that would be a very messed up first date! lolz
gays and lesbians... I think they should have the same rights as every one else. I HAVE in my friends and even family ppl who have these kind of tendencies and hey u know what? to me its no big deal.
US urban design vs European urban--> i don't like either one...not for a long time at least...i prefer country! lol.. but ok... i wanna choose..i'll take US cities...donno why

Nereid

کاربر فعال زبان
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
26 نوامبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
staring at a closed door!
LOOOOOOOL!

@ L!zard
I luv ur display pic :) I luv all of the lol cats for that matter :) i'm chaning my display pic right now( (pssst i'm not jealous! i just like cats!)
!Glad that you liked it
I think it's time for me too, to change my avatar but well at the momment I really don't feel like doing that
:p

khabgard

تاریخ عضویت
25 دسامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tehran
i have the final exam for the french course and still have no idea about french....lol.....i probably will not attend the exam......and still bothering myself with that girl which i know i will soon forget.....i am such a CRACKPOT....lol
why you think so ...??? i means you can succeed in french as your english
just try a little ... ummm are you study french yourself or take an special course?

greetings and welcome
sorry, i have no experience in french

but im here to improve my english language

why you dont create a topic for french tongue lovers?

thanks.... may be in future i'll create a new topic for that

iraqi89

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
12 دسامبر 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran&Qazven
hi people
how are u?

i've a question

how long dose it take to study civil engineering in iran??

iraqi89

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
12 دسامبر 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran&Qazven

hi there. i think it takes 4 years like any other engineering fields. albeit if you pass yr units as prospected
!!

oh that is great

I am still studying the persian language
and i am doing well
or at least better than the others in my class

i hope i will finish studying civil engineering in 5 years

Thanks SOULTE

aurora

تاریخ عضویت
19 نوامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
In man's world
oh that is great

I am still studying the persian language
and i am doing well
or at least better than the others in my class

i hope i will finish studying civil engineering in 5 years

Thanks SOULTE

WOW i'm impressed !! U actually STUDY persian :eek: and u're doing well... thats amazing! I haven't seen that many ppl as motivated as u are
If u don't mind me asking why Iran? Isn't Iraq getting any better?

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
u guys wanna share how u learned english?

actually,i have started learning english since i was 6....at that time i had a very kind tutor, i was studing "english today" books by d.h.hawe....after that i attended ILI and keep on studing till level 8b....then i was accepted by civil aviation technology college and quit learning english for almost 3 years.....being separated from english language damaged my vocabulary knowledge seriously....after graduation from the college i took english entrance exam and was accepted by payam e noor university majoring english lit. and now i have i think 3 or 4 tearms ahead .....god bless me
why you think so ...??? i means you can succeed in french as your english
just try a little ... ummm are you study french yourself or take an special course?
i wish i could .....but im afraid i cant do this because of the lack of time....i am some how forced to study it since its a part of english lit. courses in the university

sorry sorry! ppl is people...I have a crap load of abbreviations and just assume everyone else knows them too

this "ppl" misundrestanding was happened to me some days before....while i was chatting with one of my classmates on yahoo...she said ppl and at that time i thought she meant private pilot license by that.....looooooooool

pooya007

تاریخ عضویت
29 جولای 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
آخر خط
Hi ali

It's nice to see you here..what's up?

I couldn't sleep even for a moment last night and the surprise is I don't feel sleepy at all :|

Have a nice day ;)

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
Hi ali

I couldn't sleep even for a moment last night and the surprise is I don't feel sleepy at all :|

Have a nice day ;)

well, hello my dear pooya

nothing special....just the recycle of boring shifts

i think feeling sleepy has a period during the night ....if u pass this period being awake ,this feeling becomes potential....after that whenever u go to sleep u will sleep for rather a long time....this lesson was taught me by being awake during night duties...loool

u too,i think i should study a little:cool:

iraqi89

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
12 دسامبر 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran&Qazven
WOW i'm impressed !! U actually STUDY persian :eek: and u're doing well... thats amazing! I haven't seen that many ppl as motivated as u are
If u don't mind me asking why Iran? Isn't Iraq getting any better?

hi there

thanks!

yes I am studying persian in qazven 4 days a week
in the language center of immam Khomainy international university

now i can understand persian very well,however still having problems in speaking and more than 3 months to finish studying persian

Studying in iran!

is not that expensive like the other choises and my mother's family belongs to Iran
so i have many relatives here in tehran

the situation in iraq is not steady
they say it is better but it is not really better
still dangerous and we do not know when it might explode again

regards
Yasser

iraqi89

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
12 دسامبر 2008
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran&Qazven
Hi ali

Have a nice day ;)

hi

nothing good
i have to go back to Qazven tomorrow
:blush::blush:

why can't u sleep? r u in love?
hhhhhh

بالا