تاریخ عضویت
30 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
به نقل از Annapaquin :
my english is very bad.
who can help me?
164.gif
I believe that it could be better to concentrate on special topic otherwise it couldn't be usefu.....could u suggest an amazing topic?:questionm l

P.I.T.A

کاربر فعال فرهنگ و هنر و هنرهای نمایشی
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
13 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
My Conscience
What's up dudes?

Spartan

تاریخ عضویت
30 اکتبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hi all
want a company ?
Well , these kinda topics always have ups and downs ... They are on and active for a few days ( or weeks ! ) and then go into slumber
not an isolated incident huh ?
so lets enjoy it !

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
So , Let's talk about somethin' before everybody goes away​

Spartan

تاریخ عضویت
30 اکتبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
OK...hmmmm.... Lets talk about our experiences in learning Enlish ... How did you learn it ? what what was your motivation? was it hard ? was it long ? and stuff like that

Yes sir !
... umm ... learning english
you know i have experience in going to english classes and stuffs like that but watching movie i think was very influential ! ( mostly according to my pronounciation and speaking )
Even with so-called patterns and qualified teachers , it aint gonna work out & you dont have a chance to speak fluently unless you form a connection to native speakers. it doesnt matter if you cant just have a face to face conversation ! ( however its the best way ! ) even a movie can make a !big change if you keep your sight on it
!The fact is when i speak english i enjoy it and ... i dont know what to say ! it makes me feel great
!oh man , i love it
!so , thats it ! your turn
!so glad to meet you buddy , have a great yalda
.catch up with you later

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
I'm so sorry for my long delay... anyway let's get back to the point:

There were some good points in your post ... watching movies ... loving the destination language ( I mean English !! ) ... uselessness of English courses ( well ... most of them ... IMO ) ....

I agree with you 100% ... particularly the last part ( about Love and emotions (!) and stuff... ) and let me add that I've learned Speaking similarly ... I mean just by watching movies and reading and all ... without classic approaches ( like talking with another people ) I mean isn't that kinda paradoxical : learning to speak , without actually speak !!​

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
hi every body
this is my first post here ,i was looking for a topic like this and finally found it with the help of "seymor" im gald to see such a topic ....well, i have learnt english since i was 6 and from then i began to love english more and more ....you know when you are interested in something (no matter what it is) you try to be more familier with it and go trough details because you like it.....the story of me and english is somthing like that ...i have learnt every thing about english by practice like conversations so this experience-like learning didnt get me trough gerammatical points and structures in english ....because of that i have a problem and that is knowing the right order in making sentences and make conversation or even write very well in english whithout knowing much about garammar this problem bothers me in english courses and i really find this item boring ...do you guys have any suggestions to solve this problem?....thank you!!!i

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
well, I can fully understand what you mean , dude ... a few years ago that was a problem of mine too
wink21.gif
.... I recommend reading .... I mean conversation didn't help me in grammar , but reading did...specially reading foreign newspapers and staff
read.gif
... that worked for me !!​

@li

کاربر فعال موبایل
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
24 جولای 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
GRAVEYARD
thanks for your help buddy, i think reading will be helpful;however,im not the kinda person that enjoys reading........any way,i started reading grammar books....they are boring

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
it's always like that ... reading needs patient people ... ( that's why cinema is such a big success !!!!
302.gif
) ...

another thing : don't go toward grammar books ... no good
296.gif
... let grammar come to you !!

Mehdi

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
1 آگوست 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Anywhere

paradoxical : learning to speak , without actually speak !!​

I really hate when I can't speak English, why I can't speak English while I can?
confused0072.gif

I think it's all because of lack of practice. we know what to say and how to say it,but when it comes to pronounce ....:eek:
but it's really hard to practice speaking, it's kind of impossible to find some who is around you and can speak english well .
I wish I could find someone to improve my speaking (and my accent) .l

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran

I really hate when I can't speak English, why I can't speak English while I can?
confused0072.gif

I think it's all because of lack of practice. we know what to say and how to say it,but when it comes to pronounce ....:eek:
but it's really hard to practice speaking, it's kind of impossible to find some who is around you and can speak english well .
I wish I could find someone to improve my speaking (and my accent) .l
the process of speaking has three main stages : 1. knowing what you want to say 2. finding the proper words 3. saying it ( uttering )

it is obvious that you ( and many folks like you ) don't have any problem about thefirst and second stages ... why ? because they had ( and have , and will have ! ) lots of practices on these two stages ... :

when you read a book , or watch movies , you are only improving in the first and second stages … but not the third stage

even when you're thinking in English
170.gif
... you won't be a better speaker ... 'cause you're not working on the third stage ...

but then again you have a problem : no one to talk to … but I don't see it a as a major problem : talk with yourself … but talk " loud"… I didn't have anyone to talk to , yet I am a tolerable speaker ( maybe even better than that !!
282.gif
)

as the wise man ( ok , woman ! ) said : go with yourself !​

بالا