مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
it's always the same ... whenever we gather here , there's the problem of : Topic
bored.gif

here's a guess : we can talk about things we're not supposed to talk about in persian here!!!
243.gif
... politics ... forum itself... etc...​

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
I think politics is boring and always end without anything and maybe we get banned:f34r:

how about cool stuff and news about them
for example goofs​

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
By the way .... my satellite is still off ... I haven't done anythin' to readjust it yet
putertired.gif
...​

alireza sh

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
2 ژانویه 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
نصف جهان
Hello everybody

How are you doing?

Behnaz60t

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
18 آگوست 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
hi ... hope u all doing well

so, what's up guys ? how is everything with u these days ( i mean halydays )?
dose it make any sense to u ?! " to have a holyday "!!! ...... I mean do u really feel a diference between holydays and other days,
apart from "not to go to work ...?!
how do u enjoy ur holydays ?!

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
people love holidays 'cause they don't like their work ... nor the money they make !! ... so , whenever they see a red date (in the calendar I mean!
biggrin.gif
) , they are happy...​

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
yep ... and US Open (Tennins) is getting closer and closer​

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
could you explain more
I mean what is the main problem?
TPS?​

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
I read this news and think It is a good idea say some news like this in this Thread
What's you Idea?
actually I myself like this cool news

Italian town to pay residents to shed flab

MILAN (Reuters) - Overweight residents of an Italian town will be paid to lose weight, the mayor said on Monday.

Men living in the northwestern Italian town of Varallo will receive 50 euros ($70) for losing 4 kg (9 pounds) in a month, Mayor Gianluca Buonanno said. Women will get the same amount for shedding 3 kg (7 pounds).

If they can keep the weight off for 5 months, they will get another 200 euros ($280), he told Reuters.

"Lots of people are saying, 'I really need to lose some weight but it's really tough.' So I thought, why don't we go on a group diet?" said Buonanno, who said he was about 6 kg (13 pounds) overweight.

The town of 7,500 people started the campaign on Friday and some residents have already signed up, he said.

Around 35 percent of Italians are overweight or obese, according to European Union figures, with waistlines expanding as the country's healthy Mediterranean diet has given way to processed foods rich in fat, sugar and salt.​

Nereid

کاربر فعال زبان
کاربر فعال
تاریخ عضویت
26 نوامبر 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
staring at a closed door!
How intersting! I've heard that Italians have alot in common with Iranians. I imagine if we wanted to do the same thing here, people(especially thin 1s) tried to gain weight in order to be paied for losing weight. You know if it was me , I'd charge overweight people to pay money to government! Then I'd spend that money on research concerned with health. And I'm pretty sure that makes overweight people to lose weight better than that method:lol: !

(sorry for bad handwriting and grammatical mistakes​

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
How intersting! I've heard that Italians have alot in common with Iranians. I imagine if we wanted to do the same thing here, people(especially thin 1s) tried to gain weight in order to be paied for losing weight. You know if it was me , I'd charge overweight people to pay money to government! Then I'd spend that money on research concerned with health. And I'm pretty sure that makes overweight people to lose weight better than that method !

(sorry for bad handwriting and grammatical mistakes​

yes I've heard too that Italians have alot in common with Iranians but I think in bad thing :p They are one of the seven Industrial Countries and we............. anyway

by the way have you seen this flash ?

imagine if we wanted to do the same thing here, people(especially thin 1s) tried to gain weight in order to be paied for losing weight.
:D:D

remind me BARARE​

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran

Oops.......

did you try the solutions?

in my idea if you could place your dish in yard or somewhere like this ( I mean in bounded area ) it could be work
in a blind zone

like this I have good Experience for this one

thanks for your concern mate... but I tried lots of thinks and I prefer a professional (if there's any!!) to have a look at it ... any suggestions?​

بالا