acigar.gif

everyone ....​

Behnaz60t

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
18 آگوست 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها

I'd rather use original english than using broken one ;)

;)

what is its difference kakashi ?
u know what ??? now adays people trying to do things in a short time ... I mean usually they have a laconic speech .., talk s ... and they want to do things in its simple way .... even in writting ... thats y u see some contraction forms of words ... like y which stands for WHY

... I mean the point is just to " communicate" here or as pilot says : shooting breeze ) NO matter how ..)..!!!!

so
take it easy buddy! ...:happy:;)

Kakashi

تاریخ عضویت
18 مارس 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tabriz
what is its difference kakashi ?
u know what ??? now adays people trying to do things in a short time ... I mean usually they have a laconic speech .., talk s ... and they want to do things in its simple way .... even in writting ... thats y u see some contraction forms of words ... like y which stands for WHY

... I mean the point is just to " communicate" here or as pilot says : shooting breeze ) NO matter how ..)..!!!!

so
take it easy buddy! ...:happy:;)

Please don't misunderstand me ;) i don't want to make fun of anyone :blink: just want to see everyone useing the true form of english , that's all ;) if you want to use that forms , feel free , as you wish :happy:

and about the Broken english , it's the language that slaves created :blink: that's why i don't like it and by the time passes it will change the language :eek:
-------------------------------
by the way , about the intrduction :

I am Babak
from Tabriz
a year age graduated from ILI ( Iran language institude)
now studying Civil enginiring in the university
and now studying Japaness :happy:

Nice to meet you all:happy:

----------------------------------

and also i want to do something : care to have a discutions about supernatural or other things?

fore example : afterlife , NDE , Barmuda treangle, existence of soal , about books , about science and etc.;)

come on , what do you say?:happy:

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet

Please don't misunderstand me ;) i don't want to make fun of anyone :blink: just want to see everyone useing the true form of english , that's all ;) if you want to use that forms , feel free , as you wish :happy:

and about the Broken english , it's the language that slaves created :blink: that's why i don't like it and by the time passes it will change the language :eek:
-------------------------------
by the way , about the intrduction :

I am Babak
from Tabriz
a year age graduated from ILI ( Iran language institude)
now studying Civil enginiring in the university
and now studying Japaness :happy:

Nice to meet you all:happy:

----------------------------------

and also i want to do something : care to have a discutions about supernatural or other things?

fore example : afterlife , NDE , Barmuda treangle, existence of soal , about books , about science and etc.;)

come on , what do you say?:happy:

very welcome Babak

it's the language that slaves created

but it's usefull and nowadays there are not more slaves.

by the way how is learning Japanese? is it difficult?

3tareh

تاریخ عضویت
9 فوریه 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hi everyone!
i'm new here.i want to participate in your disscussions if possible:happy:
i'm Setareh and i'm 19.
i graduated from ILI 3 years ago and i`m studing in Kish Institute now and i hope to teach english in future!:cool:
It's nice to meet you guys here.​

Kakashi

تاریخ عضویت
18 مارس 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tabriz
very welcome Babak

but it's usefull and nowadays there are not more slaves.

by the way how is learning Japanese? is it difficult?

japaness is not that difficult , but if you want to learn it you must at least have a grammer book of it :happy:

Hi everyone!
i'm Setareh and i'm 19.
i graduated from ILI 3 years ago and i`m studing in Kish Institute now and i hope to teach english in future!:cool:

hello there :happy:

Welcome :happy:

you are so lucky you know that ;) you actually graduated before the changes takes place :eek::D

3tareh

تاریخ عضویت
9 فوریه 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
yes,actually i was between the last ones...the next term everything changed:)

melpomene

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
17 آگوست 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
First of all a very big hello to all (since I'm a newcomer!:blush: ). And then, I would love to thank you all for providing situations in which others gain opportunities to learn. This is truly so kind of you. I was reading a quote concerning knowledge. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did
I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the skilful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it - there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones.​

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
Hi everyone!
i'm Setareh and i'm 19.

First of all a very big hello to all (since I'm a newcomer!:blush: ). And then, I would love to thank you all for providing situations in which others gain opportunities to learn. This is truly so kind of you. I was reading a quote concerning knowledge. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did
I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the skilful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it - there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones.​

Very welcome both of you

I hope with you guys my English get better:) and I learn more.

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
Some interesting differences between men's and women's brains, collected from sources listed below. Read with a grain of salt, and further investigate the ones that get you riled up.

1. Men's brains are larger, but as they age, they also shrink faster than women's brains.

2. Women's brains operate at a higher temperature, due to burning more glucose.

3. Women use more of their brains when they think.

4. Men's brains contain roughly 6.5 times the amount of grey matter related to general intelligence as women's brains, while women's brains contain about 10 times as much white matter related to general intelligence as men's. Researchers point to this finding to explain the controversial belief that in general, men may naturally excel at math while women tend to excel in areas like language. Read more about this research here

5. Men tend to score an average of 4 to 5 points higher on intelligence tests, as reported by the journal Intelligence in Sept. 2006. Don't believe us? Click here

6. The average man will think about sex as often as once a minute, while the average woman will think of sex much less often, as infrequently as once every one or two days.

7. Why do women always want to talk? Researchers have found that connecting with another through talking will trigger the pleasure centers in a woman's brain, a high second only to an orgasm.
8. Baby girls have been observed to typically have stronger reactions than boys to disturbing or distressful sounds.

9. A 20-second hug will trigger the release of oxytocin in a woman's brain. The effect of this chemical will often give the woman a feeling of trust in the person hugging her.

10. Many authors and researchers have said that men use fewer words per day than women. Depending on which study you believe (if any), the "word gap" can be anywhere from 1,000 to 10,000 words a day.

Source

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran

Behnaz60t

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
18 آگوست 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
Hello newcomers!! :) setareh and melpomene .... how are u doing
?

hope we all togather have such good discutions here to improve our English:thumbsup:

thank you melpomene for ur nice quote ...actually thats a bitter truth ... our mind is like an empty attic ..( but I dont think its still empty any more nor is it full compeletly) l !! ...

... I just have thought about the effect of our surrounded enviroment on our minds, too.
I mean I concidered our soiety full of those attic ... which are jumbled up with different and

...:weird: : unnecessary things .... just imagin what would happen ,then !!!:wacko::eek:hno

of course everything is up to us , ourselves( and we dont need a person to guid us ) ...but Its too hard to get
ride of those things ( those nonesens values that society has thought us and we stocked them in our MIND:(:worried:

pilot

مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ عضویت
30 مارس 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Internet
Seymour, did you read the post 153?
3772.gif

what is your idea?

seymour

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر قدیمی پرشین تولز
تاریخ عضویت
3 آگوست 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
Tehran
Seymour, did you read the post 153?
3772.gif

what is your idea?
yep .... some of it was good ... but I don't think half of it has any scientific base...but then again , it was fun​
به نقل از Behnaz60t :
;1335282 our mind is like an empty attic ..( but I dont think its still empty any more nor is it full compeletly) l !! ...
that was a good comparison .... " Mind is like an attic ... because most of the time we don't know the whereabouts of useful things ... they're hidden somewhere , under lots of useless things!!!!!
gigglesmile.gif

Kakashi

تاریخ عضویت
18 مارس 2007
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
Tabriz
yep .... some of it was good ... but I don't think half of it has any scientific base...but then again , it was fun​
[/LEFT]

well i think those are scientific ;) because i once read an article about IQ and about that IQ has natural (Genes) base or nurtural (Enviroment) bases ;) and in that article there was an example about the natural base of IQ that was saying exactly what Mr.Pilot said earlier ;).... that was a really intresting article , i recomand you all read it once :happy: the title was : "Is there Gene for genuis?" ;)

Behnaz60t

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
18 آگوست 2006
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
]

that was a good comparison .... " Mind is like an attic ... because most of the time we don't know the whereabouts of useful things ... they're hidden somewhere , under lots of useless things!!!!!
gigglesmile.gif

so what ?!

couldnt get what u mean !
did I write anything wrong ?! :confused:

what was that awkward laugh at the end about ?!! !:blush:​

بالا