تاریخ عضویت
19 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
با قلبی شکسته در انتظار مرگ گوشه ای نشستم . به آرز
The Story Of LOVE

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: happiness, sadness, knowldge and all the others, includong LOVE. One day all of the feelings understood that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all the feelings prepared their boats to leave. LOVE was the only one that stayed. She wanted to save the island until the last possible moment.
When the island was almost totally under, LOVE decided it was time to leave. She began looking for someone to ask for help. Just then Richness was passing by in a big boat. LOVE asked, "Richness, can I come with you on your boat?" Richness answered, "I'm sorry, but there is a lot of silver and gold on my boat, and there would be no room for you anywhere".
Then LOVE decided to ask Pride for help who was passing in a beautiful boat. LOVE cried out, "Pride, help me please." "I can't help you," Pride said. "You are all wet and will damage my beautiful boat."
Next, LOVE saw Sadness passing by. LOVE said, "Sadness, please let me go with you." Sadness answered, " LOVE, I'm sorry, but I just need to be alone now.
Then LOVE saw Happiness. LOVE cried out, "Happiness, please take me with you." But Happiness was so overjoyed that he didn't hear LOVE calling to him.
LOVE began to cry. Then, She heard a voice say, "Come LOVE, I will take you with me." It was an unknown feeling. LOVE felt so delightful that she forgot to ask his name. When they arrived on land, he went on his way. LOVE realized how much she owed him. LOVE then found Knowldge and asked, "Who was it that helped me?" "It was Time," Knowldge answered. "But why did Time help me when no one else would?" LOVE asked. Knowldge smiled and with deep wisdom answered, "because only Time is capale of understanding how great LOVE is."​

خوبی کن

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
2 نوامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
ترجمه کن بلکي

black_jack_of_black_city

تاریخ عضویت
19 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
داستان عشق

یکی بود یکی نبود. یه جزیره ای بود که تمام احساسات مثل شادی، غم، دانایی و همه احساسات دیگر از جمله عشق
زندگی میکردند. یه روز همه احساسات متوجه شدن که جزیره داره زیر آب اقیانوس غرق میشه. بنابراین همه احساسات قایق هاشون رو آماده کردند که جزیره رو ترک کنن. اما فقط عشق
موند که تا آخرین لحظه ممکن، جزیره رو حفظ کنه.
وقتی دیگه جزیره داشت بطور کامل زیر آب میرفت، عشق
هم تصمیم گرفت که جزیره رو ترک کنه. دنبال کسی میگشت که بتونه به اون کمک کنه. بعد از اون عشق
ثروت رو میبینه که با یه قایق بزرگ رد میشده. عشق
می پرسه: "من میتونم با قایق بزرگ تو بیام؟". ثروت جواب میده: "متاسفم، ولی انقدر طلا و نقره توی قایق من هست که دیگه جایی برای تو نیست."
بعدد از اون عشق
از غرور که با قایق قشنگ خودش داشته میرفته کمک میخواد و گریه کنان میگه: "لطفا کمکم کن". غرور جواب میده: "من نمیتونم کمکت کنم، چون تو تمام بدنت خیسه و اگه بیای توی قایق من قایق قشنگه منو خراب میکنی."
بعد عشق
غم رو دید که داشت رد میشد و گفت: "لطفا اجازه بده من با تو بیام" ولی غم جواب داد: "متاسفم ولی در حال حاضر من احتیاج دارم که تنها باشم."
بعد عشق
شادی رو دید و گریه کنان گفت: "لطفا اجازه بده من با تو بیام" ولی شادی انقدر غرق در شور و نشاط بود که اصلا متوجه صدای عشق
نشد.
عشق
شروع به گریه و زاری کرد. بعد یه صدایی شنید که میگفت: "ای عشق
با من بیا، من تو رو با خودم میبرم". اون یه صدای ناشناس بود. عشق
انقدر خوشحال و ذوق زده شده بود که اصلا یادش رفت اسم اونو بپرسه. وقتی اونا به خشکی رسیدن، عشق
میخواست بدونه که چقدر باید بابت کمکی که به اون کرده بهش بپردازه که دانایی رو میبینه و از اون میپرسه: "این کی بود که به من کمک کرد؟" دانایی جواب میده: "اون زمان بود که کمکت کرد". بعدد عشق
میپرسه: "چرا فقط اون کمکم کرد وقتی هیچ کس دیگه ای حاضر کمک کردن به من نبود؟". دانایی با لبخند جواب میده: "چون فقط زمانه که توانایی فهمیدن عظمت عشق
رو داره".[/b]

daydad

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
30 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
بلکی ... خوشحالم که هنوز زیر آسمون خاکستری این شهر نزدیکای من یک نفر زندگی می کنه که می فهمه عشق چیه ... می خوام اینو واسه ی همه ی کسایی که فکر می کنم بهش نیاز دارن تعریف کنم ... و البته بیشتر از همه پیش خودم مرورش کنم.

black_jack_of_black_city

تاریخ عضویت
19 سپتامبر 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
سن
محل سکونت
خواهش ميكنم ديداد جون منو شرمنده ميكني

و قابل توجه اوناييكه كارشون فقط مسخره كردن اين و اونه

بي هنران هنرمندان را نتوانند ديد همچنانكه سگان بازاري سگان صيد را مشغله بر آرند(از دفتر خاطراتم)

nima643a

تاریخ عضویت
13 سپتامبر 2004
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
tehran
به نقل از black_jack_of_black_city :
The Story Of LOVE

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: happiness, sadness, knowldge and all the others, includong LOVE. One day all of the feelings understood that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all the feelings prepared their boats to leave. LOVE was the only one that stayed. She wanted to save the island until the last possible moment.
When the island was almost totally under, LOVE decided it was time to leave. She began looking for someone to ask for help. Just then Richness was passing by in a big boat. LOVE asked, "Richness, can I come with you on your boat?" Richness answered, "I'm sorry, but there is a lot of silver and gold on my boat, and there would be no room for you anywhere".
Then LOVE decided to ask Pride for help who was passing in a beautiful boat. LOVE cried out, "Pride, help me please." "I can't help you," Pride said. "You are all wet and will damage my beautiful boat."
Next, LOVE saw Sadness passing by. LOVE said, "Sadness, please let me go with you." Sadness answered, " LOVE, I'm sorry, but I just need to be alone now.
Then LOVE saw Happiness. LOVE cried out, "Happiness, please take me with you." But Happiness was so overjoyed that he didn't hear LOVE calling to him.
LOVE began to cry. Then, She heard a voice say, "Come LOVE, I will take you with me." It was an unknown feeling. LOVE felt so delightful that she forgot to ask his name. When they arrived on land, he went on his way. LOVE realized how much she owed him. LOVE then found Knowldge and asked, "Who was it that helped me?" "It was Time," Knowldge answered. "But why did Time help me when no one else would?" LOVE asked. Knowldge smiled and with deep wisdom answered, "because only Time is capale of understanding how great LOVE is."​
ايول باهال بود

Gt_Max

تاریخ عضویت
13 آگوست 2003
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
محل سکونت
In Your Pantz
اي بابا...

ددد...

اااا....

اي ي ي ي بابا...