وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.

probehyip.com

کاربر تازه وارد
تاریخ عضویت
21 دسامبر 2005
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
ponzimoney.com is here for fun. If you have been around the investment scene for a while you will understand that about 90% of the programs launched are ran as ponzis. Ponzis are programs which depend on new money coming into the system to be able to pay the members. The problem is the the vast majority of the 'Ponzis' out on the market seem to disapear with funds still remaining in the money pool. This is not a true ponzi, this breaks all the rules of the Ponzi Scheme..
So What is ponzimoney.com. Well its kind of an experiment. Many investors invest into HYIP's knowing that they are a Ponzi. I want to know if they will invest if a site is open about being a Ponzi. I have placed some my own money into a seperate E-Gold Account, and will not use any other sources of income apart from the funds that are invested. We will only have one plan, so not to confuse the members. This plan will pay the people who invest in it 5% Daily for 30 Days. This will earn the member a nice 50% profit.Now the difference between ponzimoney.com and the 'Ponzis' out there is that I will not close the program early. So how long will ponzimoney.com be here, well that depends. There may come a time where people will have to wait for their withdraw, this will mean that the 'Money Pool' is empty and new spends are needed to pay. However this ponzimoney.com may be around for a while, it all depends on the incoming funds. So I hear you all say ' Ok, How do you make money'. Well your right, Im not going to do this for nothing. For every withdraw made there will be a 2% withdraw fee. This will go straight into my pocket. Also like all the other Ponzis on the market, to help bring in the new investors which are required there will be a 5% referal bonus. This means if you bring a new investor into the system you will get 5% of whatever they put in the pool. Again many of the ponzis give false spending stats to try to bring in new investors.

http://ponzimoney.com/?ref=diego

banner.gif

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.
بالا